It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

justanoldgamer: Anyone else got everything they want or can afford and just can't leave?
HypersomniacLive: *timidly raises hand*
*high-fives the raised hand*

Yep, I'm in it to win it, it being LoG 2 and maybe anything else that catches my eye.
justanoldgamer: Not even close. Have you heard of Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Daffy Duck, Speedy Gonzales, Squidley Didly, Yogi Bear, etc...
Matruchus: Yeah, those were good 90's cartoons. At least I saw them then.

Darkwing Duck rules!
Why you little...!

The Warner Bros cartoons old enough not to have been made for TV, but to be shown at the cinemas.
Among the sleep - I remember their Kickstarter campaign. Oh, that reminds I need to finis Gone Home... A game that can be finished in 1-2 hours...
I didn't know among the sleep was in the list... was it?
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Tannath: Well, time for some well earned sleep. See you later insomniacs!
Good night!
now thats a subtle way to tell us europeans to go to bed already (:
Looks like Among the Sleep will help people get some sleep.
justanoldgamer: Anyone else got everything they want or can afford and just can't leave?
The_Blog: Nope same here. I do not intend to buy ANYTHING since I got everything I was even slightly interested in this sale. (maybe except for Dead State but my wallet is empty). I still look into the thread :S
I stumbled over the promo by accident and found some interesting things but in the end it got me to start interacting in the forum:)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
Matruchus: Yeah, those were good 90's cartoons. At least I saw them then.

Darkwing Duck rules!
j0ekerr: Why you little...!

The Warner Bros cartoons old enough not to have been made for TV, but to be shown at the cinemas.
Well as I said those where my childhood cartoons :) Ducktales was also good.
LiefLayer: I loved the witcher 1 too.
I cannot understand why the witcher 2 it's so changed.
xep624: They changed it so much so they could sell it on XBox 360 and to get to bigger crowds. It's still a ver good game, but it was too "console friendly" for me - QTEs, pressing a button during certain silly moments (punching, etc.).
I agree.
iangold: I'm back! I was in a mighty hurry when I wrote my last post, since I'd lost track of time. Did anyone think of me when Nox came back around?
ArtisticMinstrel: 1 min to work it out, then it's yours.
Totally awesome! Thanks and +1 ;-)
Fresh deal: Sacred 2 Gold (-80%) [500]
j0ekerr: Bugs are it's biggest second problem.
Matruchus: I wish gog would have <span class="bold">Dying Light</span> zombie rpg from Techland. I love zombie killer games.
That would be great.

Anyway since we don't know the current condition of "Dead State", I passed.
Sacred 2 - wonder how long will it take to sell...
ArtisticMinstrel: I have one spare copy of Nox to give away if someone missed out earlier.

Edit: Gone
I know here who is really seeking after it!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by klappis