It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Almost. There.
justanoldgamer: Anyone else got everything they want or can afford and just can't leave?
Prohzac: I got all I wanted but can't leave. Checked.
I really only "needed" LoG2, but got that and much more.

At this point I'm sticking around b/c I might get suckered into buying 1 more, and I'm hoping to win something (anything!) just to say I did. Nice to give it away if nothing else ;)
high rated
justanoldgamer: Anyone else got everything they want or can afford and just can't leave?
*timidly raises hand*
Nope same here. I do not intend to buy ANYTHING since I got everything I was even slightly interested in this sale. (maybe except for Dead State but my wallet is empty). I still look into the thread :S
I'm waiting to leave work until after the next batch pops up. I would check on my phone but that's a bad combo with driving.
apehater: i'm on the lookout for shadowgate, but won't be online all the time the next 15 hours
trentonlf: Just look in your PM box and there might be a Shadow in there :)
thanks, thanks, thanks after all this insomnia days its finally over for me. I CAN SLEEP 8 HOURS THROUGH
LiefLayer: I loved the witcher 1 too.
I cannot understand why the witcher 2 it's so changed.
They changed it so much so they could sell it on XBox 360 and to get to bigger crowds. It's still a ver good game, but it was too "console friendly" for me - QTEs, pressing a button during certain silly moments (punching, etc.).
iangold: I'm back! I was in a mighty hurry when I wrote my last post, since I'd lost track of time. Did anyone think of me when Nox came back around?
Sent PM
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
I finally got Door Kickers earlier which just happened to fall in my lap by sheer luck! I'm hanging around to see if there's something good to snag!
Fresh too deal: Among the Sleep (-67%) [300]
Prohzac: I also got Tom and Jerry in a book form. Then again, there were book form of every old Disney cartoon. I collected. Course I have a collector's soul. This sale proves it.
Man talk about a nostalgia trip, I definitely remember those Disney books as well and I was especially fond of the Dumbo book that my Dad got for me. It was a weird time, when children actually wanted to read books instead of just comments on their Facebook page. :)
ElTerprise: Oh ja. Aber dann besser mit Bild ;): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYOa2_1aH4
Danke. Ich konnte dieses video nicht finden. Ich schaue die shows immer noch hier und da auf Super Rtl oder Kika.
Well, time for some well earned sleep. See you later insomniacs!
Sotomonte: F*ck!! I tried to buy Dead State, but, although Paypal has sent me an email said me that the payment was success the game was not added to my library :(

I have just sent a ticket to support service, but I hope that the solution is to add Dead State to my library and not pay back the money (I want to save that 66% in the price).
Try refreshing you account:
http://www.gog.com/account/refresh
This helped some other people.
Grargar: Fresh too deal: Among the Sleep (-67%) [300]
Isn't that an irony :)

Gog is trolling us.