It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: You did, but thats ok because 90s cartoons and kids shows were the best. ;)
justanoldgamer: Not even close. Have you heard of Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Daffy Duck, Speedy Gonzales, Squidley Didly, Yogi Bear, etc...
Yeah, those were good 90's cartoons. At least I saw them then.

Darkwing Duck rules!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
justanoldgamer: Not even close. Have you heard of Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Daffy Duck, Speedy Gonzales, Squidley Didly, Yogi Bear, etc...
Matruchus: Yeah, those were good 90's cartoons. At least I saw them then.

Darkwing Duck rules!
hell yeah, he does
The Witcher 1 is also a great introduction to Witcher universe. The second part is a continuation of the first one and without playing the first one it might be not that easy to understand what's going on and to understand the motivation of main characters (like Triss, King Foltest, etc.).
stg83: You did, but thats ok because 90s cartoons and kids shows were the best. ;)
Of course.
Still, I'm siding with Gummybears, Rescue Rangers, Inspector Gadget and Widget the World Watcher.
I have one spare copy of Nox to give away if someone missed out earlier.

Edit: Gone
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
high rated
Matruchus: Or maybe the sale starts next week like in the infamous Autumn cross Winter promo :)
And we all saw how well that went down, didn't we?

seanb.655: Never before have I witnessed a place with too many sales. xD
God, I love GOG.
Does your wallet share that love? ;-)
xep624: I found Witcher 1 to be rather easy combat wise - once you are prepared with potions and oils (your blade will make btter amage against certain type of enemies) all you need was to click in the right moment - many gamers complained that this was too easy, but I found this system brilliant - that's why I finished this game and I found the universe to be just awesome - medieval with a touch of magic. I loved the monster slaying and quests. Every city was different, the plot was really great and even the animations were absolutely sweet. And the ending I watched couple times ...
I'm sure you will enjoy this game.
Likewise, I too didn't find the combat unfulfilling in the least, it was simple but adequate. I honestly didn't feel the need for anything more complex, since I found the game carried itself well enough on the strength of its world building, story and characters.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by j0ekerr
Anyone else got everything they want or can afford and just can't leave?
ArtisticMinstrel: I have one spare copy of Nox to give away if someone missed out earlier.
Don't say it too loud :D
Ofcourse I first got to see them all in the 90s, mainly counting all the good stuff they used to show on TV including those classics. Bugs Bunny was my favorite and who can forget the evergreen awesomeness that is classic Tom & Jerry. :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by stg83
Matruchus: Or maybe the sale starts next week like in the infamous Autumn cross Winter promo :)
HypersomniacLive: And we all saw how well that went down, didn't we?
Yep, everybody was broke already from the first promo.
justanoldgamer: Anyone else got everything they want or can afford and just can't leave?
I got all I wanted but can't leave. Checked.
justanoldgamer: Anyone else got everything they want or can afford and just can't leave?
i'm on the lookout for shadowgate, but won't be online all the time the next 15 hours
xep624: I found Witcher 1 to be rather easy combat wise - once you are prepared with potions and oils (your blade will make btter amage against certain type of enemies) all you need was to click in the right moment - many gamers complained that this was too easy, but I found this system brilliant - that's why I finished this game and I found the universe to be just awesome - medieval with a touch of magic. I loved the monster slaying and quests. Every city was different, the plot was really great and even the animations were absolutely sweet. And the ending I watched couple times ...
I'm sure you will enjoy this game.
I loved the witcher 1 too.
I cannot understand why the witcher 2 it's so changed.
Fine! Fine, Dead State, I'll buy you! UGH!!!