It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niggles: Is there an expected list of what fresh is left to come?
Grargar: Yes.
thanks

time for a shower while the slow burners going.
I cant be the only one who thinks fresh ones - a good number may actually take a while to go through?
Hum, this is going to take a while...

Right, I guess I'll go PLAY one of the games I got. =)

EDIT: And the winner is... Q.U.B.E.!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Tannath
Mister-Gosh: LoG2 has yet to show up! RESIST !
truhlik: LoG II is on my nice-to-have list. I enjoyed first one much. Should I take another cup of coffee? :)
Go ahead, it's on the house. I'll refill as well.
thank all, now i figured out how to de-newuserfy myself. for the red thing im still divided between a) its a post i replied to and b) it was downvoted :P
MsParanoid: Argh. I just bought The Witcher 2 and paid through Paypal but GOG's follow-on page said there seemed to be a problem with the payment, and that I should wait up to an hour for their confirmation e-mail before retrying to purchase. Nooo.

Meantime PayPal has sent an e-mail to say the payment went through. What should I do? Only 449 left now. Do I have it? Or not?

Anyone else had such a thing happen? How did it play out?
I haven't had an "error" like that. But if the payment went from PayPal account, that means that sooner or later Witcher 2 will appear in account. If not just write an e-mail to GOG.com support and they will sort it out for you. But I'm confident that within an hour you will have your copy. But the way there is Total Rebalance mod for Witcher 2 that makes the game more playable for people not too familiar with action games (and you don't have to keep rolling like crazy). I couldn't play the game without that mod (I'm not good with action games).
high rated
Colto22: Ok so can someone tell me why none of the Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale games were on sale during the insomnia sale?? I was really looking forward to picking up the enhanced editions of all of those if they would have went up!
The original versions are often on sale as a bundle during their regular large sales, Summer, Fall, Winter, etc.

The enhanced versions are not part of that bundle, but are also fairly new to GOG. Unfortunately you missed a small promo on them only a week or so ago.
seanb.655: Yeah...didn't GOG give Witcher 2 out free just a while back???

Kinda sucks that a great game'll probably end up keaning uber hard...
Yeah, I already owned it on Steam, and got one of the free GOG keys in that giveaway just in case I ever want to play through it again after Steam ceases to exist.
Turtlesaur: thank all, now i figured out how to de-newuserfy myself. for the red thing im still divided between a) its a post i replied to and b) it was downvoted :P
The red thing, is it on the left of the avatar pointing to it?
evilnancyreagan: ok seriously;

http://www.windows93.net/
Exoanthrope: This is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen on the internet.
Haha...indeed, awesome touch with the dolphin icon. I have bookmarked this for future reference.
Turtlesaur: thank all, now i figured out how to de-newuserfy myself. for the red thing im still divided between a) its a post i replied to and b) it was downvoted :P
Does it look like the picture below? If yes, then it's a post you replied to.
Attachments:
red.jpg (105 Kb)
Right, bartering time!

Who's missed Nox? I'll exchange it for your left testicle.

Who wants to become an eunox?
j0ekerr: Right, bartering time!

"Groan"
Do you mean that one in the attachment. It's a post you replied to.

Edit: Ninja'd. Also correction. Post was just in early access :P.
Attachments:
redarrow.png (37 Kb)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
Ha... Witcher 2 hlway down, that means that within next hour either Deadstate or W2 will be sold out :) Time for breakfast then ...
j0ekerr: Right, bartering time!

Damn. I only have the right one left... :(