It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

truhlik: With W2 / Dead State selling pace I will probably fall asleep even before next game ^^
huN73R: Went to post at /r/GameDeals to get some people to buy it but saw that their rules prohibit listing if there's only limited number of copies.
But there was a thread announcing the sale, maybe you can post in it to bump it?
Turtlesaur: ok turtle has a question. actually 2 questions

1) whats the red thing next to some posts ?
2) how do i stop being new user. ive seen all kinds of 'titles' below other people nicknames so naturally, now i want one too.
At the top right of the forums page are four options. One is "My Settings", there you can change it. Asked the same question earlier. ;)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Leonard03
MsParanoid: Argh. I just bought The Witcher 2 and paid through Paypal but GOG's follow-on page said there seemed to be a problem with the payment, and that I should wait up to an hour for their confirmation e-mail before retrying to purchase. Nooo.

Meantime PayPal has sent an e-mail to say the payment went through. What should I do? Only 449 left now. Do I have it? Or not?

Anyone else had such a thing happen? How did it play out?
I had similar issue when i was buying Black Mirror 2. I just re-tried several times, until my payment went through.

2) how do i stop being new user. ive seen all kinds of 'titles' below other people nicknames so naturally, now i want one too.
1) Means you clicked on link to that post
2) Go to "My settings" above the thread title bar, and you will see it in "My community profile" section
Bought 8 games in this promo, not a single critical hit T_T but at least the prices were nice.
I missed Robin Hood all the times.

Thx GoG :D

Leonard03: At the top right of the forums page are four options. In "My Settings" you can change it. Asked the same question earlier. ;)
:P

Is there an expected list of what fresh is left to come?

2. Click on My Settings on top of the forum and then change the description in forum "title" and confirm that's all.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
Niggles: Is there an expected list of what fresh is left to come?
Yes.
truhlik: With W2 / Dead State selling pace I will probably fall asleep even before next game ^^
Mister-Gosh: LoG2 has yet to show up! RESIST !
LoG II is on my nice-to-have list. I enjoyed first one much. Should I take another cup of coffee? :)
Ok so can someone tell me why none of the Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale games were on sale during the insomnia sale?? I was really looking forward to picking up the enhanced editions of all of those if they would have went up!
evilnancyreagan: ok seriously;

http://www.windows93.net/
This is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen on the internet.
MsParanoid: Argh. I just bought The Witcher 2 and paid through Paypal but GOG's follow-on page said there seemed to be a problem with the payment, and that I should wait up to an hour for their confirmation e-mail before retrying to purchase. Nooo.

Meantime PayPal has sent an e-mail to say the payment went through. What should I do? Only 449 left now. Do I have it? Or not?

Anyone else had such a thing happen? How did it play out?
opticq: Check the account summary in PayPal or contact PayPal/GOG
I've checked in PayPal - it's listed as processed. I'll try find a contact address at GoG. Not sure whether it'll be resolved before all the copies are sold though.
ALH: A lot of these sales show that one should not underestimate how much new blood is around.The forums are not always representative in this regard.
That is very true, the forum is a very, very vocal minority (GOG knows what I mean :P) as compared to a lot of other customers around the world that probably just come here to make purchases. Its a shame, since they are definitely missing out on the fun and festivities in this amazing one of a kind forum. :)
opticq: Check the account summary in PayPal or contact PayPal/GOG
MsParanoid: I've checked in PayPal - it's listed as processed. I'll try find a contact address at GoG. Not sure whether it'll be resolved before all the copies are sold though.
GOG will just give you the game honestly. I wouldn't worry