It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: That is so cool :)
opeter2: Try castle GAFA 3D ;)
Yeah, I know. Wolfenstein.
toxicTom: LOL. Same here.
Why would my wife want to kill you?
Prohzac: Ah, Geralt's ugly face will be gazing on us for a while.

Though I own one, maybe my cat doesn't. Decisions, decisions...
stg83: Well even with that ugly mug he is still a lady killer and also a regular stone cold killer as a matter of fact. ;)
I feel very much alive, thank you ;)
almost 200 witchers gone, 400 to go. not too shabby for a game that pretty much everyone already owns. But in case you dont have witcher 2 already, go get it. At this price it really is a steal.
oldaperture: Sure, check your PM!
Thank you! :)
With W2 / Dead State selling pace I will probably fall asleep even before next game ^^
paladin181: Why would my wife want to kill you?
Polyandry? :P
Pardinuz: Yeah... I don't understand the 600 copies.
Crol3993: They even give it for free at a time I remember
Yes, but if you didn't get it for free, do remember that owning either TW1 or TW2 will get you a 10% discount on TW3, 20% if you own both. So if you want TW3, you will still come out paying less for TW3 by buying both the previous games at Insomnia sale prices and then qualifying for the 20% discount. If you owned either or both Witchers from somewhere else already, it might make sense to rebuy on GOG to get the discount.
truhlik: With W2 / Dead State selling pace I will probably fall asleep even before next game ^^
LoG2 has yet to show up! RESIST !
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Turtlesaur: almost 200 witchers gone, 400 to go. not too shabby for a game that pretty much everyone already owns. But in case you dont have witcher 2 already, go get it. At this price it really is a steal.
A lot of these sales show that one should not underestimate how much new blood is around.The forums are not always representative in this regard.
Ha, open the Cat Explorer and look in the Games bookmark folder for Candy Box
high rated
Turtlesaur: almost 200 witchers gone, 400 to go. not too shabby for a game that pretty much everyone already owns. But in case you dont have witcher 2 already, go get it. At this price it really is a steal.
Gabe's trying to corner the market on the DRM-free version.
truhlik: With W2 / Dead State selling pace I will probably fall asleep even before next game ^^
Went to post at /r/GameDeals to get some people to buy it but saw that their rules prohibit listing if there's only limited number of copies.
MsParanoid: Argh. I just bought The Witcher 2 and paid through Paypal but GOG's follow-on page said there seemed to be a problem with the payment, and that I should wait up to an hour for their confirmation e-mail before retrying to purchase. Nooo.

Meantime PayPal has sent an e-mail to say the payment went through. What should I do? Only 449 left now. Do I have it? Or not?

Anyone else had such a thing happen? How did it play out?
Check the account summary in PayPal or contact PayPal/GOG
ok turtle has a question. actually 2 questions

1) whats the red thing next to some posts ?
2) how do i stop being new user. ive seen all kinds of 'titles' below other people nicknames so naturally, now i want one too.