It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

advancedhero: Everyone has TW 2, GOG, you can stop it now :)
Pardinuz: Yeah... I don't understand the 600 copies.
They even give it for free at a time I remember
truhlik: snip
Thanks for th code; +1 rep!
Crol3993: They even give it for free at a time I remember
Fall Sale. If you logged in for 7 of the 14 days, you got the game.
yeah nice of you oldaperture to give it away, but im also just remotely interested in it atm (not really a fan of unfinished, early access games) so i wouldnt even play it now :P you should give it to someone who was really looking to play it, but was a bit put off with its (relatively?) high price :)
They sold it also for around 1€ last spring in the Battle of the Games promo so I guess a lot of people got it then.
The_Blog: Thank you very much for the gift. Looks like I have nothing on my wishlist then for the next sale ^^
Hopefully you can find something else to replace it in the meantime!

I landed a lucky Crit on Wasteland (yay!) and probably wasn't going to get to ol' Robin of Locksley (Loxley?) any time soon! Enjoy your time in Sherwood ;)
Prohzac: Ah, Geralt's ugly face will be gazing on us for a while.

Though I own one, maybe my cat doesn't. Decisions, decisions...
Well even with that ugly mug he is still a lady killer and also a regular stone cold killer as a matter of fact. ;)
ElTerprise: If PCgamingwiki is correct, it is not available digitally:
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Black_%26_White
Matruchus: Yeah, there must be some rights issues otherweise EA would sell it in their store.
Probably. I expected this to be atleast on Origin.
I did the math. Mark my words, they'll be all sold at 5:25 PM EST.
Matruchus: Yeah, there must be some rights issues otherweise EA would sell it in their store.
I guess some god had objections...
Pond86: Whats fire on that?
evilnancyreagan: use 'x'

Matruchus: Wolfenstein parody :)
evilnancyreagan: Robby is quite good too
Ah yes thanks.
Argh. I just bought The Witcher 2 and paid through Paypal but GOG's follow-on page said there seemed to be a problem with the payment, and that I should wait up to an hour for their confirmation e-mail before retrying to purchase. Nooo.

Meantime PayPal has sent an e-mail to say the payment went through. What should I do? Only 449 left now. Do I have it? Or not?

Anyone else had such a thing happen? How did it play out?
evilnancyreagan: ok seriously;

http://www.windows93.net/
Matruchus: That is so cool :)
Try castle GAFA 3D ;)
high rated
oldaperture: Got a crit on Dead State! I'm not interested in it, so here's your chance to claim it.
briareoushex: May I?
Sure, check your PM!
toxicTom: I guess some god had objections...
i am god