It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lemon_Curry: Don't you just love it when a review of a buggy indie game begins this way?: (Dead State reviews p.4)

Obviously, it does not have to be a fake review but... just go ahead and read the rest. ;)
"Take a hike, Bioware. DoubleBear just showed you who's the RPG master"
Hmmm . . . that totally sounds legit :P
Turtlesaur: edit: speaking of which is it even possible to get black and white anywhere anymore? i checked gog, steam, etc and i dont think any digital store has that one atm?
Nowhere digitally. There's a good possibility that the rights to the game might be divided between EA/Microsoft, which makes a rerelease difficult.
oldaperture: Got a crit on Dead State! I'm not interested in it, so here's your chance to claim it.
May I?
foxworks: Thanks for getting us this far! And thanks to Grargar, the once smug cat, to bring us to the end. Hats off to you both (and those that have helped maintain the LIST!
^ This:)
Oh you have got to be kidding me...

The one I have been wanting to get since i missed it the first two rounds, shows up right after the last game I saw before going to bed. And it was the only one I was really interested in with this sale. Oh well, maybe it will be on sale next year.

Though it's probably for the best since it was quite a bit more than $10 even on sale. I usually don't spend more than that for a game, but i was going to make an exception for this one. Really want to play it, but I am not going to pay full price.

Anyway... I have to thank IAmSinistar for starting this thread and to everyone else who has/is keeping track of all of the games during this sale. It's very helpful.
Grargar: That's what we all said about the 2 first rounds, but it didn't prevent a total of 650 copies from flying. :P
I didn't say that as in my opinion announcement of The Witcher 3 has put the series on the mainstream radar like never before so I am not that surprised by its surge in popularity actually. :)
oldaperture: Got a crit on Dead State! I'm not interested in it, so here's your chance to claim it.
Please? [puppy eyes}

Edit: Ninja'd.

Edit 2: Thanks for the kind offer. +1
Post edited March 06, 2015 by justanoldgamer
Turtlesaur: hey i remember that one, i still got a pc magazine from early 2000's (or was it late 90's?) with huge, 10 or so page long preview of Black and white... i think he was lead dev. its a bit odd because thats pretty much the only name from gaming i actually remember, must be his awesome surname ... molyneux, now thats one badass name.

edit: speaking of which is it even possible to get black and white anywhere anymore? i checked gog, steam, etc and i dont think any digital store has that one atm?
apehater: i don't think so. but there is always ebay.
If PCgamingwiki is correct, it is not available digitally:
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Black_%26_White
That is very kind of you :)
It looked very interesting but I guess there are people here who have been looking after this for way longer ^^
i'll gladly take it. I'm a fan of strategy games.
paladin181: I don't want to think about the total I spent on this sale. I may cry.. and my wife may kill me.
LOL. Same here.
evilnancyreagan: you gotta try Castle GAFA 3D
Pond86: Whats fire on that?
use 'x'

evilnancyreagan: you gotta try Castle GAFA 3D
Matruchus: Wolfenstein parody :)
Robby is quite good too
Post edited March 06, 2015 by evilnancyreagan
Zillatain: Oh you have got to be kidding me...

The one I have been wanting to get since i missed it the first two rounds, shows up right after the last game I saw before going to bed. And it was the only one I was really interested in with this sale. Oh well, maybe it will be on sale next year.

Though it's probably for the best since it was quite a bit more than $10 even on sale. I usually don't spend more than that for a game, but i was going to make an exception for this one. Really want to play it, but I am not going to pay full price.

Anyway... I have to thank IAmSinistar for starting this thread and to everyone else who has/is keeping track of all of the games during this sale. It's very helpful.
Which game are you talking about?
apehater: i don't think so. but there is always ebay.
ElTerprise: If PCgamingwiki is correct, it is not available digitally:
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Black_%26_White
Yeah, there must be some rights issues otherweise EA would sell it in their store.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Matruchus
Pick me! pick me! lol was hoping for a crit myself