It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

truhlik: Lot of code giving within last minutes, so here is another one^^

If you are interested in Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsen's Odyssey
jsut answer this question.

What is name of Twinsen's main weapon?

Only answer if you want the game
Magic Ball?
stg83: Indeed, I am very glad. :D

Now on that note lets keep the spirit of Seasoned GOG titles alive so if there is anyone that missed or hasn't gotten a single freebie yet and is interested in Wizardry 8 then answer the following query:

Q: Who was the lead designer on Wizardry 8?
apehater: i think it was randy pitchford and peter molyneux :)
hey i remember that one, i still got a pc magazine from early 2000's (or was it late 90's?) with huge, 10 or so page long preview of Black and white... i think he was lead dev. its a bit odd because thats pretty much the only name from gaming i actually remember, must be his awesome surname ... molyneux, now thats one badass name.

edit: speaking of which is it even possible to get black and white anywhere anymore? i checked gog, steam, etc and i dont think any digital store has that one atm?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Turtlesaur
Everyone has TW 2, GOG, you can stop it now :)
Lemon_Curry: Don't you just love it when a review of a buggy indie game begins this way?:

I rarely bother to write reviews, even for games that I enjoy, so understand that for me to bother putting pen to paper (so to speak) means that I am blown away.
Lemon_Curry: (Dead State reviews p.4)

Obviously, it does not have to be a fake review but... just go ahead and read the rest. ;)
We have a word for this kind of thing, It's called "palmero" which roughly translates as: 'one who claps'.

The more you know.
IAmSinistar: Thanks for all the kind words, folks! Keep on enjoying the sale, as you people are the best part of it. Have a superb weekend and, time permitting, play some of the bounty you've gain from Insomnia, the great sale series there ever was!
kind?? kind???? you're leaving us alone ..... WITH A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's madness, insomnia madness
Post edited March 06, 2015 by apehater
truhlik: Lot of code giving within last minutes, so here is another one^^

If you are interested in Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsen's Odyssey
jsut answer this question.

What is name of Twinsen's main weapon?

Mister-Gosh: Magic Ball?
Yep.
PM is on the way :)
evilnancyreagan: ok seriously;

http://www.windows93.net/
Matruchus: That is so cool :)
you gotta try Castle GAFA 3D
The_Blog: Yeah sadly. Atelast now I have something left for the next sale ^^
Ixamyakxim: I may have to disappoint you...
Thank you very much for the gift. Looks like I have nothing on my wishlist then for the next sale ^^
apehater: i think it was randy pitchford and peter molyneux :)
Turtlesaur: hey i remember that one, i still got a pc magazine from early 2000's (or was it late 90's?) with huge, 10 or so page long preview of Black and white... i think he was lead dev. its a bit odd because thats pretty much the only name from gaming i actually remember, must be his awesome surname ... molyneux, now thats one badass name.

edit: speaking of which is it even possible to get black and white anywhere anymore? i checked gog, steam, etc and i dont think any digital store has that one atm?
i don't think so. but there is always ebay.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by apehater
evilnancyreagan: you gotta try Castle GAFA 3D
Whats fire on that?
Stalling hard, "jim jarmusch" break.
Edit : whew that post went awfully wrong
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
evilnancyreagan: you gotta try Castle GAFA 3D
Wolfenstein parody :)
600 copies of The Witcher 2?

GOG must really love grinding out the last day. Any bets on how long it'll take until it's gone?

Mine is 1.5 hours.
advancedhero: Everyone has TW 2, GOG, you can stop it now :)
Yeah... I don't understand the 600 copies.
Got a crit on Dead State! I'm not interested in it, so here's your chance to claim it.