It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Fresh deal: Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass (-60%) [150]

I think it's the highest discount for the game so far.
Sachys: Hmmm... just like with the prior insomnia, my freebie came from an accidental click (laptop pad) and is a game I already own!

Damn you Alan Wake!

*shakes fist!
If you don't need it I would be interested.
Damn... Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass!

Not a bad deal either. Will have to wait on that one though!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Sachys
Yes I was hoping for Kentucky Route Zero!
New Seasoned deal: Little Big Adventure (-75%) [150]
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) is next? You know, the one they gave out 250.000 copies of just a few months ago? 0.o
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Tannath
Oh, this could not have come at a worse time for me...

The first Insomnia was a once-in-a-lifetime event.

I am afraid that due to real life I am going to mostly be a spectator for this one. Ah well...

Good luck to all my fellow GOGers in their hunt for the great finds! I shall be following these threads with interest. :-)
high rated
Grargar: New Seasoned deal: Little Big Adventure (-75%) [150]
I still have the freebie from the Fall Sale on my gift shelf. :)

EDIT:
@Sachys
Are free to get GOGs giftable at TBBBBoB? i.e. LBA & Age of Wonders?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by budejovice
opticq: Yes I was hoping for Kentucky Route Zero!
Good deal!

I got it when it debuted. Waiting for them to finish releasing episodes, as I prefer to play it complete. Was supposed to be done in 2014. But regardless, still looking forward to it. Seems very much my kind of thing.
LBG is probably going to stall.
Sachys: Hmmm... just like with the prior insomnia, my freebie came from an accidental click (laptop pad) and is a game I already own!

Damn you Alan Wake!

*shakes fist!
MarkoH01: If you don't need it I would be interested.
It's a good game. I primarily liked it for the characters and storytelling ( and the nice visuals/atmosphere ), but the gameplay is solid too.

Oh yeah, great soundtrack, on top of that. :)
Grargar: New Seasoned deal: Little Big Adventure (-75%) [150]
Feels a bit like GOG's trolling us.
Oops, I still have a gift version of Little Big Adventure hanging around that I haven't given away. I guess the market will be saturated now, if it wasn't before...
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Elinnea
Tannath: Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) is next? You know, the one they gave out 250.000 copies off just a few months ago? 0.o
It's still one of the best games ever. :D
That Little Big Adventure will last a LONG time I bet, since it was given out recently for free if I am not mistaken.