It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Please show him lots of love, and thanks for the great time together with the third Insomnia sale!
Thanks again IAmSinistar for taking the initiative with this tracker thread as always. This has been a smashing success leaving the official thread behind in its dust much faster then last time and on track to break the record for the longest insomnia thread so far. :)

Many thanks and +rep ofcourse to Grargar as well for his continued efforts in maintaining the list and hardly ever getting ninja'd while doing so as always. ;)
I bought 20 or so games and I'm still looking for LoGII and perhaps Shadows: HK.
The_Blog: Seasoned os already through. Damn no Robin Hood. Anyway, good to see that they tried to make things a bit faster.
Robin Hood was gone.
foxworks: Thanks for getting us this far! And thanks to Grargar, the once smug cat, to bring us to the end. Hats off to you both (and those that have helped maintain the LIST!
you mean some blood for Sinistar & some scratchs fro Gargar ;P
IAmSinistar: Ladies and gentlemen, I hand you over now to Grargar, who will be helming this thread for the rest of its journey through the icy waters of Double Insomnia. He has graciously stepped in, as I will be away this weekend. I am updating the main post with links to the posts where he is managing info. I do want to point out now that his copy of the Games Remaining post supercedes mine, which will now be stripped out.

Please show him lots of love, and thanks for the great time together with the third Insomnia sale!
Chapeau for the thread management thus far. Have a nice weekend.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
Mister-Gosh: Is there a way to check if a user is online?
mcleodone: joke? if not search a forum entry of him - below username is the "online" (if hes online) and PM button
Yeah, I meant an easier way, lol. Found my guy, thanks.
Witcher 2 Enhanced edition (-85%) [600]

That seems a little... Optimistic. Doesn't everyone own the Witcher 2?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by paladin181
Fresh deal: Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition (-85%) [600]
Craap, something tells me TW2 is gonna take a while.
IAmSinistar: Ladies and gentlemen, I hand you over now to Grargar, who will be helming this thread for the rest of its journey through the icy waters of Double Insomnia. He has graciously stepped in, as I will be away this weekend. I am updating the main post with links to the posts where he is managing info. I do want to point out now that his copy of the Games Remaining post supercedes mine, which will now be stripped out.

Please show him lots of love, and thanks for the great time together with the third Insomnia sale!
ElTerprise: Chapeau for the thread management thus far. Have a nice weekend.
Yup thx for the efforts of the thread trackers!
That reminds I have to find some time to finish Witcher 2. Only did prolog. The QTEs at the beginning pissed me off a bit....
Turtlesaur: im not a puppet master. thats just... mean (:
MissFable: You can be a benevolent puppet master.
that works.

and dam, 600x witcher 2, that could take a while ... i suspect just about everyone has a copy of that one already :P
high rated
Thanks for all the kind words, folks! Keep on enjoying the sale, as you people are the best part of it. Have a superb weekend and, time permitting, play some of the bounty you've gain from Insomnia, the great sale series there ever was!
paladin181: Witcher 2 Enhanced edition (-85%) [600]

That seems a little... Optimistic. Doesn't everyone own the Witcher 2?
Yeah odds are this is going to stick around for awhile.
The_Blog: Seasoned os already through. Damn no Robin Hood. Anyway, good to see that they tried to make things a bit faster.
opeter2: Robin Hood was gone.
Yeah sadly. Atelast now I have something left for the next sale ^^