It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jamesmafyew: Did anyone who wanted Wizardry 6+7 miss it? Got a crit and looking to give it away.
I want to give you a +1, therefore I've just done it.
high rated
Mister-Gosh: Oh by the way, I got a crit on Bard's Tale but I won't play it, so if anyone missed it...
truhlik: May I Askfor it?
And you shall receive. PM incoming.
IAmSinistar: I shouldn't have looked. Almost the entire first page of my bank statement is GOG transactions.
LOL. I January I downloaded my AmEx year end statement and filtered by vendor. GOG showed up more often and for a larger amount than I thought.. I had to keep that little info nugget from my wife :p
stg83: Really?! that long huh, Keaneman Origins is definitely one of the main keanetenders this time then. ;)
yeah the 400 copies last half the night ..... atleast the name foverer was well suited :P
Didn't do to bad I guess .. bought around 20ish games .. and the only seasoned I think I missed that I was interested in was Sudeki, Wizardry 8, and Uru: Complete Chronicles .. still soooo many fresh games to catch tho lol.

Out of all that no crits however.
Fresh too, huh?

That makes Door Kickers officially most Seasoned game of this sale.

Assuming you'll all refresh your sale tabs that is.
stan423321: This is precisely why I use PayPal, to hide the insomnia purchases from my bank...
I'm buying through PayPal, but the transactions still show up at my bank because it runs against my card. Not complaining, that's the way I want it. Just a bit amazed at the volume.

foxworks: very sobering isn't it? :p
Yes it is. It doesn't seem like so much at the time you're doing it...
ResurrectionBob: I was on the receiving end of a member's generosity earlier in the sale, so I wanted to pay it forward with a giveaway!

One of my favorite games, and the first game I ever played on CD-ROM, is The 7th Guest. So I'm going to give a copy of The 7th Guest to the first person who can answer this related trivia question:

"What television series inspired Graeme Devine and Rob Landeros when they first began discussing the project that would become The 7th Guest?"

Good luck!
A wild entry but still. Twin Peaks?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by mm3n
IAmSinistar: I shouldn't have looked. Almost the entire first page of my bank statement is GOG transactions.
stan423321: This is precisely why I use PayPal, to hide the insomnia purchases from my bank...
Same here; I'd hate for my wif... bank to see all these game binges.
LinustheBold: Gotcha covered.
Crol3993: Thanks a lot...I will be gratefull for years =D I will send you the monaco link to thanks you (it's a nice game to play with friends ;) )
No need for the Monaco link - I've already got one. Just enjoy the game!
Does anyone know if Spellforce has come around again? I hope I didn't miss it.
ResurrectionBob: I was on the receiving end of a member's generosity earlier in the sale, so I wanted to pay it forward with a giveaway!

One of my favorite games, and the first game I ever played on CD-ROM, is The 7th Guest. So I'm going to give a copy of The 7th Guest to the first person who can answer this related trivia question:

"What television series inspired Graeme Devine and Rob Landeros when they first began discussing the project that would become The 7th Guest?"

Good luck!
mm3n: A wild entry but still. Twin Peaks?
Got it in one! Check your PMs in just a minute!
Kyper: Does anyone know if Spellforce has come around again? I hope I didn't miss it.
Seasoned list finished, so yes it did.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Cavalary

Good luck!
mmmm i´m gonna say the twilight zone just because
undeadcow: Same here; I'd hate for my wif... bank to see all these game binges.
You should nox drink and GoG.