It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mister-Gosh: Oh by the way, I got a crit on Bard's Tale but I won't play it, so if anyone missed it...
May I Askfor it?
sithocan: Nice avatar, nice nickname. Deserve a NOX. Check your PM (I have also bought a gift copy of NOX).
Turtlesaur: wow thank you sithocan, didnt see that one coming - as i wasnt really asking for a copy or anything ... was just surprised how there were so few copies sold considering how popular (sort of popular?) nox is here.

i mean during last few days it became a cult game of sorts, so im surprised gog staff hasnt put like 125.000 copies for sale for 3rd round :P

either way, thanks again for your nox-inspired generosity :)
Welcome :)
Does someone have a list, how many games or what titles are left? Thanks in advance.
I was on the receiving end of a member's generosity earlier in the sale, so I wanted to pay it forward with a giveaway!

One of my favorite games, and the first game I ever played on CD-ROM, is The 7th Guest. So I'm going to give a copy of The 7th Guest to the first person who can answer this related trivia question:

"What television series inspired Graeme Devine and Rob Landeros when they first began discussing the project that would become The 7th Guest?"

Good luck!
ymerejsasnak: You have to use IE6. ;)
TwistedFate.385: As a web developer, I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you now.
I've been learning web development over the past year or so myself. So I totally forgive you for what I know you must do.
HypersomniacLive: I wouldn't mind him stalling, provided he comes up between 03:00 and 07:00. ;-P
.......it doesn't funny .... lol , maybe some don't want it because of Ubisoft.....
Post edited March 06, 2015 by DyNaer
Oh dear, so that's what happened when the seasoned deals ended?

Moved the fresh deals to the now seasoned slot. eh?

Nice!
IAmSinistar: I shouldn't have looked. Almost the entire first page of my bank statement is GOG transactions.
This is precisely why I use PayPal, to hide the insomnia purchases from my bank...
so now i also have a copy of nox, fear of dying without having played nox is now finally gone. envy me noxless souls.

gonna run it right after football ends so i can finally witness Allthingsnox by myself, thanks to sithocan though as i missed the sale.
DyNaer: i just hope Rayman Origins won't stuck the sales again , last night stayed up almost 5 h :/
Really?! that long huh, Keaneman Origins is definitely one of the main keanetenders this time then. ;)
IAmSinistar: I shouldn't have looked. Almost the entire first page of my bank statement is GOG transactions.
very sobering isn't it? :p
Updated the Day Five post with the new nomenclature.
DyNaer: i just hope Rayman Origins won't stuck the sales again , last night stayed up almost 5 h :/
Rayman Origins at $5 seems like a really unlikely item to stall out on too; I was glad to get it for $10 a while back.
high rated
Wow, I wasn't gone long. The end of Seasoned went quick.
Crol3993: OK, guys I'm asking to your kindness, is someone willing to Exchange a copy of Nox with my copy of Monaco? I tried to buy Nox...but my browser crashed =(
LinustheBold: Gotcha covered.
Thanks a lot...I will be gratefull for years =D I will send you the monaco link to thanks you (it's a nice game to play with friends ;) )