It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Congratulations! You give us "click everything and win nothing" types hope. :)
Yeah, I was actually one of those until now. Keep the hope alive and good luck to folks that haven't gotten anything yet. :)
IAmSinistar: Among the Sleep, Alan Wake ... I'm sensing a real Insomnia theme here.
Next would be
Neverending Nightmares, but that one is not on GOG yet afaik.
Anyway,: "The Dreamer must Awaken!"
Oh, if we only could get Dune 1....
Post edited March 03, 2015 by jorlin
Uh, are the regional priced games still regional priced in sales? And do you still get store credits for them even if discounted?
IAmSinistar: Among the Keane, Alan Keane ... I'm sensing a real Insomnia theme here.
it's Insomnia, we need more puns
GOG seems intent on taking away my lunch money, there goes the milk.
Shendue: Uh, are the regional priced games still regional priced in sales? And do you still get store credits for them even if discounted?
seems so - from what ive bunged int he checkout in case it was a freebie!
IAmSinistar: Among the Sleep, Alan Wake ... I'm sensing a real Insomnia theme here.
Alan wakes the sleepers with it's light :P
GOG, when did you hire Garrett?

He keeps trying to steal the money in my checking account, especially during these sales. :P
jorlin: Next would be Endless Nightmares, but that one is not on GOG yet afaik.
They do have Neverending Nightmares though. Actually, they have four games with "nightmare" in the title. So quite a bit of leeway there.

jorlin: Anyway,: "The Dreamer must Awaken!"
Oh, if we only could get Dune 1....
That would be an instant buy. ANY Dune game here would be.
xenocidic: Do you just have to click the game title?
Sachys: yup - you'll get the usual checkout thing, but it will be listed as free and you can still gift the game (meaning the numbers must be damned limited after prior promos got exploited).
Awesome, thamks :)
calicogamer: the insomnia sale email just arrived.
Ixamyakxim: +1 for a super cute avatar - Gizmo?
thank you! no, it's from the "Catlike Icon Generator" site, supposed to be a calico :)
triock: Nope, finished it twice (not imported party), never had any problems. :p
Nice. Well, at least It's not nearly as hard as Wizardry 4. :p
IanM: it's Insomnia, we need more puns
I'm game. ;)
ChorizoConWebo: Just got both Alan Wake and Wizardry 8 for free, never felt so lucky before.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you our first double freebie winner!

Great luck, enjoy your prizes!
Kentucky Route looks absolutely beautiful.

But I still think I'll pass.