It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like GOG fixed it, Fresh & Fresh too, haha.
DyNaer: i just hope Rayman Origins won't stuck the sales again , last night stayed up almost 5 h :/
Shhhhhhhhhhh... Do not wake the dragon....
OK, guys I'm asking to your kindness, is someone willing to Exchange a copy of Nox with my copy of Monaco? I tried to buy Nox...but my browser crashed =(
Turtlesaur: why so few nox-es :(
sithocan: Nice avatar, nice nickname. Deserve a NOX. Check your PM (I have also bought a gift copy of NOX).
wow thank you sithocan, didnt see that one coming - as i wasnt really asking for a copy or anything ... was just surprised how there were so few copies sold considering how popular (sort of popular?) nox is here.

i mean during last few days it became a cult game of sorts, so im surprised gog staff hasnt put like 125.000 copies for sale for 3rd round :P

either way, thanks again for your nox-inspired generosity :)
Did anyone who wanted Wizardry 6+7 miss it? Got a crit and looking to give it away.
opticq: Looks like GOG fixed it, Fresh & Fresh too, haha.
They missed a golden opportunity. Fresh Prince and Dougie Fresh.
I shouldn't have looked. Almost the entire first page of my bank statement is GOG transactions.
Oh by the way, I got a crit on Bard's Tale but I won't play it, so if anyone missed it...
opticq: Looks like GOG fixed it, Fresh & Fresh too, haha.
Fresh & fresh would have been to easy :)
Cavalary: Totals for Seasoned:
toxicTom: The Last Express? First Post says it was in the mix (I was waiting for it).
[700=200+200+300] Last Express, The (-75%)
high rated
DyNaer: i just hope Rayman Origins won't stuck the sales again , last night stayed up almost 5 h :/
I wouldn't mind him stalling, provided he comes up between 03:00 and 07:00. ;-P
Just woke up and going through the thread (still behind) but noticed that seasoned has finished? ... no kyrandia...

If someone hasa spare I'm willing to trade for a spare Nox I picked up. Otherwise I'll try the trade forums
Haha. I love that they are labeled Fresh and Fresh too. Looks like GOG was aptly named :-P
Crol3993: OK, guys I'm asking to your kindness, is someone willing to Exchange a copy of Nox with my copy of Monaco? I tried to buy Nox...but my browser crashed =(
Gotcha covered.
justanoldgamer: I keep reading it as "Door Knickers"
Nothing like Fresh Door Knickers