It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ymerejsasnak: Door Kickers looks like a cool game (though out of my predefined budget range). But does anyone else feel that the name of the game is kind of...crappy? :)
Should have named it $h*t Kickers
justanoldgamer: I keep reading it as "Door Knickers"
Now that would definitely be a hit with the youtubers, I am sure someone is already on it. ;)
Cavalary: Totals for Seasoned:
The Last Express? First Post says it was in the mix (I was waiting for it).
Glad to see the thread being full of humor and showing how nice the GOG community can be. It's made this waiting game all the more enjoyable for me, so thanks for keeping up the good spirit, folks. :)

Missed X-Wing and Tie Fighter by a margin, but I've managed to get my hands on a few other titles on sale in the meantime. So far no crits have favoured me, but perhaps next time...
mailman27: Am I using the wrong browser or something?!? Not a single crit.
ymerejsasnak: You have to use IE6. ;)
To look miserable :)
BTW, I did laugh at your "rack" joke earlier. I thought for sure somebody else would respond. It's a tough crowd.
For a while there I was consta. misreading "Children of the Nile" as "Children of dnial". For my defence: Eng. is not my native language.
What? Door Kickers is stalling? Nox Kickers?
ymerejsasnak: You have to use IE6. ;)
As a web developer, I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you now.
Door Kickers is moving slowly. Yet an hour from now we'll be treated to all these cries of "Don't tell me Door Kickers is gone!".

Stay awake, you sods. ;)
ymerejsasnak: Door Kickers looks like a cool game (though out of my predefined budget range). But does anyone else feel that the name of the game is kind of...crappy? :)
I'm with you on that but it reminds me of SWAT 2..... Wish that was on this sale.
Kossage: Glad to see the thread being full of humor and showing how nice the GOG community can be. It's made this waiting game all the more enjoyable for me, so thanks for keeping up the good spirit, folks. :)

Missed X-Wing and Tie Fighter by a margin, but I've managed to get my hands on a few other titles on sale in the meantime. So far no crits have favoured me, but perhaps next time...
Where were you the other day when I got told off for being too silly in here!? :P
trentonlf: Crit number 2 on Door Kickers!
Are you not using Netscape Navigator? Critical hit every click.
i just hope Rayman Origins won't stuck the sales again , last night stayed up almost 5 h :/
kmolloy: Are you not using Netscape Navigator? Critical hit every click.
And no. AOL stopped letting me use Netscape.