It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: I now want the first Hotline Miami to appear, and it's all Crow's fault!
That would be great. I already own it on Steam but since the updated version is not DRM-free I would rather buy it again on Steam - with the second part. Do you listen GOG? Make a Hotlime Miami sale and the second part is sold, too.
Maxvorstadt: I had Wizardry 8, it came as Fullversion with a gaming magazine. I always died in the first half hour, the fights are so damn impossible to win.
triock: Or you just don't know how to play it. O.o
Well, I`m playing RPGs since the 80s, both computergames and pen & paper, but I was really shocked how hard the fights were in W8.
Maxvorstadt: I had Wizardry 8, it came as Fullversion with a gaming magazine. I always died in the first half hour, the fights are so damn impossible to win.
It is an extremely hard game, especially if you don't import an already leveled party from Wizardry 7.
Among the Sleep, Alan Wake ... I'm sensing a real Insomnia theme here.
Splatsch: Argh, I missed it XD Well, hope I'll catch it the next rounds :)
IAmSinistar: I think you will enjoy it, especially if you like those kinds of games. It's very unstructured and really requires some brain power. And your communities will likely die a lot. :)
Good chances I'll like it :) In fact, I was hesitating too much when it was on sale (the price, and too because I was afraid it is may be too much complicated for me), and when I decided myself, tooo laaaate ! Next round !
Exoanthrope: It is an extremely hard game, especially if you don't import an already leveled party from Wizardry 7.
Nope, finished it twice (not imported party), never had any problems. :p
stg83: Well what do you know, got my first ever freebie during insomnia with Wizardry 8. RNG doesn't hate me after all. :)
Congratulations! You give us "click everything and win nothing" types hope. :)
On another unrelated news, the guy playing MegaRace 2 on Twitch keeps loosing one race after another. ^^
CarrionCrow: Son of a...

I don't want to buy Alan Wake again, but I want to try the expansion and I need the core to play it.

Crap.

(And for the love of the gods, that is not a cue for someone to gift me something.

I have SHITLOADS of games. If you wish to be generous, gift something to someone who doesn't have spare coin, who could use a pleasant way to pass the time.)
CharlesGrey: As far as I know the expansion is stand-alone. You mean American Nightmare?
Oh, for crying out loud...

My sin is apparently occasional poor reading comprehension.

And for my sins, I am now punished with my very own copy of Alan Wake to trudge through.

-shakes head while laughing at myself-

Screw it. I know myself. I would've had the urge to buy it if I only had American Nightmare.
Classic no-win situation.

Thank you all for letting me know. =)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
For a game that has been bundled and on heavy discount several times in the past, Alan Wake is selling quite quickly.
Exoanthrope: It is an extremely hard game, especially if you don't import an already leveled party from Wizardry 7.
triock: Nope, finished it twice (not imported party), never had any problems. :p
Nerd! :P
Klumpen0815: Ze Germans arr ranting foa not having gottn Hakenkreuzversion of Indy 4 vile zey ztill cood. :D
...I guess.
CharlesGrey: I was wondering about that -- do we only get a censored version now? I just bought my copy of the game. Not that I mind too much, unless other content is also cut from it. :/
I just installed the English and the German version of the game and they both were uncensored as far as I can tell. Anyway it would be very minor regarding this:

http://www.schnittberichte.com/schnittbericht.php?ID=356826
Sachys: Hmmm... just like with the prior insomnia, my freebie came from an accidental click (laptop pad) and is a game I already own!

Damn you Alan Wake!

*shakes fist!
xenocidic: Do you just have to click the game title?
yup - you'll get the usual checkout thing, but it will be listed as free and you can still gift the game (meaning the numbers must be damned limited after prior promos got exploited).
Just got both Alan Wake and Wizardry 8 for free, never felt so lucky before.
calicogamer: the insomnia sale email just arrived.
+1 for a super cute avatar - Gizmo?