It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SortaSane: Wow, Nox made GOG faint.

I wonder what happens when Bard's Tale goes. Maybe two Fresh games at once?
Or Indy again. That would be sweet.
Stand by for Double Fresh!

IAmSinistar: Damn, I actually got NOXbear'd too.
HypersomniacLive: Multiple times actually. Could you get Theodore back to crashing at your place again? Please?
He wouldn't stay. Doesn't like the kind of chips I buy.
bler144: I've been tempted to buy BT (the reboot) in the past, but it kinda seems you could get most of the value just watching a playthrough on youtube. Seems like most of the value is in the dialogue and voice work, not really the gameplay per se.

Or is that a misperception?
skymt: That's pretty spot on. But it does come with the original 3 Bard's Tale games, and if you're into the Wizardry type of first-person dungeon crawl then the original is still worth playing.
I played through the whole original series in my younger days. I remember being stuck on putting dragon's blood in a flask (in game 3?) for weeks before I figured it out.

Those were the pre-internet days where if you wanted a tip you either had to buy a guide book or dial a 1-900 help line for like $2 a call. ;)

I'd be a bit tempted to replay them for old time's sake, but I don't really have work space to be laying out all the graph paper I'd need!
impulse buy on Nox here from seing all of you so exited about it :)
guess it's a good way to spend the credits i got from Dreamfall :)
opticq: Doorkickers please be next
Ask and you shall receive.
evanmv13: I swear, I feel like I'm bringing bad luck to the sale, because the second that I go to do something else the games that interest me go up. First I miss Beyond Good and Evil and Wasteland 2, and now Nox
Let me ease your pain with a PM.
Seasoned (:D) deal: Door Kickers (-60%) [350]
nice seasoned door kickers
Wish granted!
Double fresh it is
neur0mans3r: I also got a critical hit on Nox (my second one). Looks like GOG manipulated the odds for this one. A lot of diehard promo followers got it.
If you would like to exchange it with a cpy on Monaco, I will be so glad, i've tried to pay my copy...but it crashed =(
deleted
high rated
Your wish was granted. :-)
zenwan: I can't believe it, I missed Nox. I've been checking back every 5-10 minutes, and I don't know how I missed it.

That is so frustrating.

I'm done here. :-(
Unfortunately Nox tends to run out in 3-4mins
neur0mans3r: I also got a critical hit on Nox (my second one). Looks like GOG manipulated the odds for this one. A lot of diehard promo followers got it.
I didn't. :( Only got 1 crit so far.