It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ziolkowskim: This is my lucky day. Second Crit. On bard's tale.
Congratulations!
Nox!, the last game I keep waiting for. I think I have enough!

All the games I bought on the promo:
- Pier Solar and The Great Architects
- Monster Bash
- Inquisitor
- Nox
I wonder if the world will end when that last seasoned goes.
hey guys can anyone tell me if I've missed Kentucky Route Zero yet again? I swear the thing must keep popping up in the middle of the night between bouts of consciousness. Has it showed up recently? It's the one and only thing that's keeping me from being productive at work as it's the last thing I really want. This is killing me. Thanks :)
Crol3993: My english is not that good, but I thought that there was a problem with accepting a code.
HypersomniacLive: Quite the contrary, I was asking if anyone else wanted but missed LBA 1.

IAmSinistar: Damn, I actually got NOXbear'd too.
HypersomniacLive: Multiple times actually. Could you get Theodore back to crashing at your place again? Please?
Oh excuse me then
I can't believe it, I missed Nox. I've been checking back every 5-10 minutes, and I don't know how I missed it.

That is so frustrating.

I'm done here. :-(
Doorkickers please be next
Congrats :)
I probably drunk too much today, since none my today's hit is critical ^^
All right everyone, I bought a gift copy of Nox because of the crazy hype of this ridiculous forum. Figured it would go quickly and some people who wanted it might have missed out. So anyone in that boat? Let me know! First come, first served... no trades necessary.

Nox forever!
Nice! What was your first crit?
opticq: Doorkickers please be next
GoG is gonna melt if it's next.
I don't get this Nox hype. Maybe because it was overshadowed in my realm by Torment, BG, Icewind and Neverwinter. !!
MissFable: The bards tale is the last game in the seasoned category.
bler144: Probably won't move quiiiite so fast as Nox.

I've been tempted to buy BT (the reboot) in the past, but it kinda seems you could get most of the value just watching a playthrough on youtube. Seems like most of the value is in the dialogue and voice work, not really the gameplay per se.

Or is that a misperception?
Even if the dialogue, the voiceacting and the humour are the highlights of the game the gameplay is also good. I enjoyed the game and it is definitely worth more than the currently asked price.
I swear, I feel like I'm bringing bad luck to the sale, because the second that I go to do something else the games that interest me go up. First I miss Beyond Good and Evil and Wasteland 2, and now Nox