It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MissFable: The bards tale is the last game in the seasoned category.
Probably won't move quiiiite so fast as Nox.

I've been tempted to buy BT (the reboot) in the past, but it kinda seems you could get most of the value just watching a playthrough on youtube. Seems like most of the value is in the dialogue and voice work, not really the gameplay per se.

Or is that a misperception?
seanb.655: Say, what was up since I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream & Inquisition?
niky45: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Oh, thanks! :-)
high rated
Crol3993: My english is not that good, but I thought that there was a problem with accepting a code.
Quite the contrary, I was asking if anyone else wanted but missed LBA 1.

IAmSinistar: Damn, I actually got NOXbear'd too.
Multiple times actually. Could you get Theodore back to crashing at your place again? Please?
Noooooooo WHY did it take soooooo long? I didn't get my copy even if I clicked on time......
Life is to hard ith me....
Dachenko11: What's going on with Bard's Tale? The number is going up and down like crazy.
Non-critters frustration maybe? ;)
j0ekerr: Wow NOX just... it flied faster than anything else.

I almost lost the chance to get a gift code.

But I did.
I think Vangers went faster, though on fewer units. I doubt gog will post stats on "fastest sale: absolute" and "fastest sale per unit" once the sale wraps, but I'd be curious if they did.
This is my lucky day. Second Crit. On bard's tale.
INFERNO.COP: Go back to the page you got a hit from, make sure it's the same code in the address as the one you crit and refresh until it works. You should still have it.
opticq: Well too late now haha
Not sure, you basically get a ticket when you hit the buy now button so refreshing the same code you got it from even when the sale is over does work. Personally did it as well. I just can't tell how long this ticket lasts...
I also got a critical hit on Nox (my second one). Looks like GOG manipulated the odds for this one. A lot of diehard promo followers got it.
Dachenko11: What's going on with Bard's Tale? The number is going up and down like crazy.
Perhaps people are pulling and releasing tickets hoping for a crit?
Wow, Nox made GOG faint.

I wonder what happens when Bard's Tale goes. Maybe two Fresh games at once?
bler144: Probably won't move quiiiite so fast as Nox.

I've been tempted to buy BT (the reboot) in the past, but it kinda seems you could get most of the value just watching a playthrough on youtube. Seems like most of the value is in the dialogue and voice work, not really the gameplay per se.

Well, it also comes with the original A Bard's Tale trilogy, so there's that. Four games for $2 ain't bad at all.
bler144: I've been tempted to buy BT (the reboot) in the past, but it kinda seems you could get most of the value just watching a playthrough on youtube. Seems like most of the value is in the dialogue and voice work, not really the gameplay per se.

That's pretty spot on. But it does come with the original 3 Bard's Tale games, and if you're into the Wizardry type of first-person dungeon crawl then the original is still worth playing.
Bard's Tale it's a very good funny RPG... I already own on Android amazon app store, and it's one of the best game you can find on mobile.
wow i wasnt there for like 15 mins and i miss the noxest of them all... not cool gog not cool at all :/