It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wtf.Tried to check out Nox and took forever and landed on Bard's Tale.Oh well.Next time.
Was I like the only person that didn't crit on Nox? Did the Noxbear screw me out of getting out of the corner?
opticq: You're joking.

I had a crit on Nox and then GOGbear.
INFERNO.COP: Go back to the page you got a hit from, make sure it's the same code in the address as the one you crit and refresh until it works. You should still have it.
Well too late now haha
goplanet: Nox is gloriously mediocre, in the true spirit of Keane.
nahhhh, it's not mediocre simply gloriously overshadowed

it's delightfully charming in it's quirkyness
Ah now I see this GOGbear as Atlas thing finally. Funny thing, there's some dirt or something on my monitor and I thought the bear had a single tear trailing down his face.
LiefLayer: This is fantastic.... A critic on Nox!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!
IAmSinistar: Woo hoo! Second crit, this time on Nox! You beautiful game, you! :D
If I got a crit, I'd have a gift code to spare. :(

(and yes I already own the game, so I survived the Nox meme :P)
Crol3993: Same here, on Din's curse...
bler144: I would have been happy with that. Tempting enough to want to check out, not quite up to actually paying for it.

At this point, however, I'd take any crit just to say I got one! :)
If you insist: Your user name sucks.
bew1977: Was I like the only person that didn't crit on Nox? Did the Noxbear screw me out of getting out of the corner?
I didnt either. But for 99p it was a steal!
Wow NOX just... it flied faster than anything else.

I almost lost the chance to get a gift code.

But I did.
Pidgeot: I kind of expect my bot will become too confused once the oldschool deals end, so I'm pretty much just waiting to see what's going to happen so I can fix it ASAP :P
Many thanks for your stellar script work as always Pidgeot and another +1, tracking this promo completely would have been nigh impossible without your efforts which are much appreciated by all. :)
IAmSinistar: Woo hoo! Second crit, this time on Nox! You beautiful game, you! :D
Congrats, Sinistar!
seanb.655: Say, what was up since I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream & Inquisition?
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
bew1977: Was I like the only person that didn't crit on Nox? Did the Noxbear screw me out of getting out of the corner?
Me neither.
What's going on with Bard's Tale? The number is going up and down like crazy.