It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skimmie: Yay, my first crit, and on TIE Fighter no less!
Congrats.
Grargar: Seasoned deal: Star Wars: Tie Fighter Special Edition (-50%) [600]

Quick! The last LucasArts game!
sithocan: It's vaporizing fast.
I didn't even see Darkstone! Missed the game again. It's like the game takes its name too seriously! :)
NOXt up is the last Seasoned...or am I telling Tales?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Congratz ^^
Crol3993: I think someone was giving a game for someone who never had a crit.
I have Monaco on humble bundle if you want, no one asked for it
bler144: Yeah, someone offered Spellforce Platinum. Which was kind and generous. But I wasn't really interested - I bought [Spellforce] 2 and played it through - didn't love it. Now, if they were offering Nox!!!
Already gave it away maybe an hour ago. Sorry if anyone else got their hopes up.
tokur86: I had one critical hit on AI Fleet Command, luckily it was one I was going to buy anyways.
MechaKong: Is AI Wars a pretty good 4X? Is there actually any diplomacy?
No diplomacy its you verse the AI really. There are other factions but they're more or less tech tree type stuff. So far it's just a fun HARD ass game. Even on easy/normal the computer will eventually know of your existence and wipe you out. Definitely fun as hell.
Fiiiine, I'll buy Risen

you're welcome!

;}
AI War isn't actually a 4x, but an RTS. No diplomacy, since a key point of the game is that if you draw too much attention, you invite disaster
Great one to get. Enjoy it!
Crol3993: ??? I did too, is there a problem?
Not sure I get your meaning...
Congrats! :)
IAmSinistar: NOXt up is the last Seasoned...
No, there's also Bard's Tale.
Tekkaman-James: No, there's also Bard's Tale.
See my post again. I'm being sneaky. :)
RetiredBard: AI War isn't actually a 4x, but an RTS. No diplomacy, since a key point of the game is that if you draw too much attention, you invite disaster
Yea what he said...it's got coop so if you ever want to get your ass kicked by the computer lemme know lol
Grabbed TIE Fighter, YESSSS!