It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

penumbren: Holy.... good morning, GOG! My husband will be happy - I just got a crit on TIE Fighter. O.O
Congrats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIigqVtMp_Y
ryantmaurer: Is Tie Fighter even playable without a joystick?
It's playable, but it's not fun.
ryantmaurer: Is Tie Fighter even playable without a joystick?
BobbyTastic: Comes with both versions, I think. Older version shouldn't require one.
Good to know, how about from a pure enjoyment standpoint?
Tie Fighter- the one that I had the wife and kids on stake out for.
LiefLayer: thank you. Finally I decide to use my 1.50€ on Risen
If you like RPGs even only a little bit, you'll never regret this decision. ;)
Grargar: Seasoned deal: Star Wars: Tie Fighter Special Edition (-50%) [600]

Quick! The last LucasArts game!
It's vaporizing fast.
tokur86: I had one critical hit on AI Fleet Command, luckily it was one I was going to buy anyways.
Is AI Wars a pretty good 4X? Is there actually any diplomacy?
WeR138: Tie Fighter- the one that I had the wife and kids on stake out for.
Well, you can untie them and let them in now.
Man i think we almost broke the servers on tie fighter lol
penumbren: Holy.... good morning, GOG! My husband will be happy - I just got a crit on TIE Fighter. O.O
Now that's a crit. Best one I've heard of so far. Enjoy!
Meh, nobody answered about Darkstone lol, I guess it wasn't to be mine.

EDIT : why are half of my messages vanishing into the void...? GrrRRRrrrr
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
LiefLayer: thank you. Finally I decide to use my 1.50€ on Risen
helpo1: If you like RPGs even only a little bit, you'll never regret this decision. ;)
RPG's are my favourite!
huN73R: Nothing too good about my luck, I would have been much happier with any one of these crits Door Kickers, Wastelands 2 or Shadowgate. Who wouldn't want that though? I only kept 2 of them because I didn't gift them during checkout phase, came to know later on that it has to be done to give them away.
Didn't mean to sound ungrateful, I just couldn't crit the ones I really wanted to.
HunchBluntley: If you got a free game you don't want, and forgot to get it as a gift, try contacting Support. In many cases, they'll gladly convert any such games into gift code which you can then give away. (Just make sure not to download anything from those games -- not even bonus materials -- as that will mean they're yours permanently!)
Actually, I tried this and was told by support that they don't do that for games obtained in promos like this.
Yay, my first crit, and on TIE Fighter no less!
Attachments:
capture2.jpg (35 Kb)
the_voivod: They're seriously stringing Nox out.
Still, I'm kinda glad they posted 500 units of Tie Fighter if they weren't going to post Nox first - I REAALLLY had to get up and go pee and that was a pretty safe window!