It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Indeed, even some total conversions like Colonial Charter. Amazing stuff out there.
I have that one installed, and it is very good :)
Hmmm... just like with the prior insomnia, my freebie came from an accidental click (laptop pad) and is a game I already own!

Damn you Alan Wake!

*shakes fist!
I had Wizardry 8, it came as Fullversion with a gaming magazine. I always died in the first half hour, the fights are so damn impossible to win.
Sachys: Hmmm... just like with the prior insomnia, my freebie came from an accidental click (laptop pad) and is a game I already own!

Damn you Alan Wake!

*shakes fist!
Do you just have to click the game title?
Damn all of you lucky people complaining after getting a freebie.
CarrionCrow: Son of a...

I don't want to buy Alan Wake again, but I want to try the expansion and I need the core to play it.

Crap.
You mean American Nightmare? It's standalone.
Maxvorstadt: I had Wizardry 8, it came as Fullversion with a gaming magazine. I always died in the first half hour, the fights are so damn impossible to win.
Or you just don't know how to play it. O.o
CarrionCrow: Son of a...

I don't want to buy Alan Wake again, but I want to try the expansion and I need the core to play it.

Crap.

(And for the love of the gods, that is not a cue for someone to gift me something.

I have SHITLOADS of games. If you wish to be generous, gift something to someone who doesn't have spare coin, who could use a pleasant way to pass the time.)
As far as I know the expansion is stand-alone. You mean American Nightmare?
djdarko: Cool. Aren't they always on first click though? I believe all my freebies have been first click before. Nothing ever resulted in multiple clicks before (for me anyway).
The_Blog: You are right. Multiple clicks don't do anything. It would be stupid if they did it though. Everybody would just write bot's that click continously and crash the page. ^^
That explains why I never got Banished, despite all my clicks.
At this rate I'll never make it to bed.
jorlin: When nothing else works, there is always X=8D ( <= view from the side an imagined it to be a bit shorter...)
CharlesGrey: That looked a little awkward... But I think I get it now. XD

Of course it's weird when you buy a legitimate copy of a game, but then have to look elsewhere, if you don't want to make do with a crippled version. :/
Yes, it is, sometimes, the world we live in can be weirder than fantasy. Oh, well, you can alway use the mighty power of imagination.. I always wondered what the main reason for this censorship is. Surely not to prevent das viertes Reich? I could imagine it to be a bit awkward when your game character goes around killing people that might have been your grandparents... Any links to the official reason? And, yes, I can read German without a problem.
CarrionCrow: I don't want to buy Alan Wake again, but I want to try the expansion and I need the core to play it.
You can play it wihout the core game.
Must fight urge to get Alan Wake, keep focused on new video card......
the insomnia sale email just arrived.
Well what do you know, got my first ever freebie during insomnia with Wizardry 8. RNG doesn't hate me after all. :)