It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LiefLayer: it's Risen a good game?
Yes.
paladin181: I've had 1 (ONE) crit the whole sale. So... Some people are just getting the rolls.
Same here, on Din's curse...
ryantmaurer: I'll be right there with you.
Pond86: Got room for one more?
Plenty of room in the pity corner. Until the inevitable betrayal because one of us wins and is shunned out
Luned: If someone crits Shadow Man and doesn't want it, I've got Undying to swap for it.
Check PM mate.
Dgmfresh: I feel bad for getting so many critical hits (like 7 or so), so here are some free codes:
Nice of you to share so a +1, but it would be much better if you PM those keys instead of posting them in the open for folks that may really want to play those games.
nope, i have the crit on shadowman
paladin181: I've had 1 (ONE) crit the whole sale. So... Some people are just getting the rolls.
Crol3993: Same here, on Din's curse...
I would have been happy with that. Tempting enough to want to check out, not quite up to actually paying for it.

At this point, however, I'd take any crit just to say I got one! :)
if I understand Risen it's a sort of the witcher.... or I'm wrong?
Same. I have no idea why GOG hates us.
Dgmfresh: I feel bad for getting so many critical hits (like 7 or so), so here are some free codes:

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream: D6266-A7729-B973A-32414

Heretic Kingdoms - The Inquisition: 8BAEE-F9F44-64BE1-6691B
huN73R: Don't post them openly, MAHAYO!
Mahayo?
Something tells me that TIE Fighter will be the final Seasoned game with Nox just prior to that.
huN73R: Didn't mean to sound ungrateful, I just couldn't crit the ones I really wanted to.
stg83: I know exactly what you mean, because my two crtis are far from what I would have liked but you have gotten 9 crits so atleast you can boast about clearly winning in terms of numbers. ;)
I don't know what people are complaining about, if you don't want the game then simply don't click on the Buy Now button. You know that you don't have to click on that button for every game that shows up, right?
LiefLayer: if I understand Risen it's a sort of the witcher.... or I'm wrong?
More like Gothic 1 and 2.
Is Darkstone worth it? Kind of ARPG or not?
huN73R: Don't post them openly, MAHAYO!
Mister-Gosh: Mahayo?
Make
A
Human
Answer
YOu