It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bew1977: I'ma just gonna go sit in the critical failures corner.

:(
You and me both. Can't complain though. Half of the games in my modest GOG library were acquired for free.
mailman27: Is Risen basically another Two Worlds style B-Team RPG?
It's basically a remake of Gothic. But a very, very good one. From the same devs.
Guesstimates on how long Risen takes to sell out?
GOGbear strikes back^^

ryantmaurer: I'll be right there with you.
Got room for one more?
LiefLayer: it's Risen a good game?
helpo1: But a very, very good one.
Alright, here goes...

If I crit Shadow Man again I will lose it, mark my words.
huN73R: Didn't mean to sound ungrateful, I just couldn't crit the ones I really wanted to.
I know exactly what you mean, because my two crtis are far from what I would have liked but you have gotten 9 crits so atleast you can boast about clearly winning in terms of numbers. ;)

zfox2064: You and me both. Can't complain though. Half of the games in my modest GOG library were acquired for free.
I will meet you two over there... :P
Bought I have no mouth etcetera etcetera, I played it a couple of years ago, but it was, let's say, a flaw I had to repair with GOG (my second and last, luckily).
Annnd GOG tells me it's the right thing to do, gifting me Risen! =D First freebie for this promo.
I feel bad for getting so many critical hits (like 7 or so), so here are some free codes:

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream: D6266-A7729-B973A-32414

Heretic Kingdoms - The Inquisition: 8BAEE-F9F44-64BE1-6691B
I've had 1 (ONE) crit the whole sale. So... Some people are just getting the rolls.
Just five games to go in the Seasoned group and since they know that I want Nox, they're gonna hold it in their Fort Nox for as long as they can, only unveiling it as the absolutely last game.
Dgmfresh: I feel bad for getting so many critical hits (like 7 or so), so here are some free codes:

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream: D6266-A7729-B973A-32414

Heretic Kingdoms - The Inquisition: 8BAEE-F9F44-64BE1-6691B
Don't post them openly, MAHAYO!
Seasoned deal: Darkstone (-75%) [150]