It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'ma just gonna go sit in the critical failures corner.

:(
stg83: Incredible! whatever good luck charm you are using I would like to know about it as well so I can keep it handy for the next insomnia promo. ;)
Nothing too good about my luck, I would have been much happier with any one of these crits Door Kickers, Wastelands 2 or Shadowgate. Who wouldn't want that though? I only kept 2 of them because I didn't gift them during checkout phase, came to know later on that it has to be done to give them away.
Didn't mean to sound ungrateful, I just couldn't crit the ones I really wanted to.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by huN73R
ajensen: That's the only one I'm still considering too! Hopefully soon...

Well maybe Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms too. Depends my mood when it comes again...
MissFable: Hope you decide quickly it just appeared :)
paladin181 is right, the game on sale now is the original. The one I'm looking for is the remake and will appear on the 'Fresh' side of the house. Thanks for trying to help me out, though! I appreciate it.

On another note, 600 Risens? Another long wait?
bew1977: I'ma just gonna go sit in the critical failures corner.

:(
I'll be right there with you.
600 copies of Risen, that seems a bit optimistic.
MissFable: Hope you decide quickly it just appeared :)
ajensen: paladin181 is right, the game on sale now is the original. The one I'm looking for is the remake and will appear on the 'Fresh' side of the house. Thanks for trying to help me out, though! I appreciate it.

On another note, 600 Risens? Another long wait?
It might sound mean to say "Hopefully", but I do need to walk the dog and not miss anything.
Mister-Gosh: 600 copies of Risen, that seems a bit optimistic.
Yet another game with an Inquisition, no less.
HunchBluntley: Hah! I almost made that post myself. =D
Spelling pedants of the world, UNITE!
goplanet: It would have been so much funnier if only you had written UNTIE!
"Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!"
Grargar: Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...

... for FREE!
Nicely done!
Is Risen basically another Two Worlds style B-Team RPG?
New Seasoned: Shadow Man (-75%) [100]
Didn't IamSinistar or The_Blob want Shadow Man? I'm getting confused with all the needs and pieces of everyone haha
If someone crits Shadow Man and doesn't want it, I've got Undying to swap for it.
it's Risen a good game?
mailman27: Is Risen basically another Two Worlds style B-Team RPG?
It's like Gothic. Made by the same crew, and with a very similar story. The game play is a little repetitive though.