It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
high rated
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...

... for FREE!
Attachments:
MsParanoid: May I please have Little Big Adventure if no-one else has asked yet?
I can offer X-Wing (not TIE) in return.
HypersomniacLive: Check your PMs.
Thanks very much! But Geralt_of_Rivia sent me the code after the initial recipient found he didn't need it. I'm sure your LBA will find a deserving new home elsewhere.
SortaSane: Finally back from work. It looks like Wasteland 2 is gone for good, unfortunately, but is there another chance at Legend of Grimrock 2?
Yes.
Crol3993: two inquisition at the same time =)
Beautiful timing! Saved a screengrab for posterity. :)
Attachments:
osavethechildren: No critical hit the entire sale until just now for Inquisitor and Spellforce Platinum.

Also I'm afraid to go out on my lunch break for fear I'll miss a game. It's been a while since I've been this giddy over a game sale, hehehe
paladin181: What are you looking for?
TIE fighter is my main target. Honestly though to not make my backlog any bigger, I'm okay with missing any games from this point on.
SortaSane: Finally back from work. It looks like Wasteland 2 is gone for good, unfortunately, but is there another chance at Legend of Grimrock 2?
paladin181: Yes, LOG2 is still to come.
Thanks. Time to settle down and watch the game roll by until the right moment to strike.
Is there some way to influence future gog insomnias? Not even one game from my beloved series appeared, which is kind of sad.
the_voivod: Not Nox.

Is this better than Inquisitor, or not?
To my knowledge it's better.
New Fresh: Risen (-80%) [600]
ElTerprise: A Critical Hit on Heretic Kingdoms. FINALLY :)
Congratulations! And an excellent game to get it with.
Grargar: Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...

... for FREE!
Well now you're just showing off, which is not surprising and to be expected from a smug cat. ;)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by stg83
Grargar: Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...

... for FREE!
LOL this post is useless without...

LINKS TO THE FULL SONG! ;)
ElTerprise: A Critical Hit on Heretic Kingdoms. FINALLY :)
Congrats, that's a good game!
My remaining TO-DO list:
Must
Shadowgate: Special Edition

Nice to have
Xenonauts
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Legend of Grimrock II