It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

paladin181: New Seasoned: Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%) [300]
Crol3993: two inquisition at the same time =)
It's like the Middle Ages all over again!
The only thing that would be better is if Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms popped up next.
Finally back from work. It looks like Wasteland 2 is gone for good, unfortunately, but is there another chance at Legend of Grimrock 2?
high rated
Well, apparently MsParanoid is... paranoid enough to accept Geralt_of_Rivia's code. ;-P

Was there anyone else who missed LBA 1?
MissFable: Hope you decide quickly it just appeared :)
Nope. This is the first game. They are looking for the second game.
deleted
A Critical Hit on Heretic Kingdoms. FINALLY :)
paladin181: New Seasoned: Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%) [300]
The left one has the better rack.
high rated
budejovice: You did, unfortunately. The last round was up for a while with 1200 copies. (2400 total in this sale.)
mailman27: Did it only come around twice?
No, it went for 3 rounds. 400/800/1200 copies respectively.
SortaSane: Finally back from work. It looks like Wasteland 2 is gone for good, unfortunately, but is there another chance at Legend of Grimrock 2?
Yes, LOG2 is still to come.
HypersomniacLive: Well, apparently MsParanoid is... paranoid enough to accept Geralt_of_Rivia's code. ;-P

Was there anyone else who missed LBA 1?
??? I did too, is there a problem?
Mister-Gosh: Back from my "galettes bretonnes" homemade, did I miss much? Because I trust no list now, lol
IAmSinistar's list is accurate. Pidgeot's bot is technically accurate as well; it just gets confused when the site glitches.
IAmSinistar: It appeared briefly (along with AoW3) during GOG's Double Fresh test. It didn't "count", but could still be bought if one were quick.
Thanks, I thought I saw someone post it would be back, so there is a likely chance of being able to roll the dice again on that one.

Nice that Double Fresh confirms there will still be 2 games up at a time after Seasoned run out.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by IanM
Only 5 games left on seasoned round 3
Nox (-75%) [150]
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition (-50%) [200]
Bard's Tale, The (-80%) [150]
Darkstone (-75%) [100]
Shadow Man (-75%) [100]
Well I debated buying I have no mouth and I must scream, but it passed before I had a chance to pull the trigger. I take this as a sign that it was not meant to join the backlog. Those copies went to a better home than my dusty shelf.