It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wizardry 8, the best game on GOG! :p
Ah, Wizardry 8 is next, a good game, but you have to be a masochist to play it, your party will die a LOT.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by jorlin
HypersomniacLive: And Seasoned won this round!
No kidding... Metrocide is still stalled at 3 copies!
BillyMaysFan59: Quick strawpoll while we wait for the current games. :D

http://strawpoll.me/3775816
Interesting, this is also sort of a snapshot of how many people are reading this thread at a given time.
Wizardry 8 - a game I'd probably enjoy, but would really need to play through 6+7 to get the most of.

Pass!
CharlesGrey: I was wondering about that -- do we only get a censored version now? I just bought my copy of the game. Not that I mind too much, unless other content is also cut from it. :/
jorlin: When nothing else works, there is always X=8D ( <= view from the side an imagined it to be a bit shorter...)
That looked a little awkward... But I think I get it now. XD

Of course it's weird when you buy a legitimate copy of a game, but then have to look elsewhere, if you don't want to make do with a crippled version. :/
Wizardry is pretty awesome, but it can be really hard, too. I wonder if gog is ever going to bring 1-5 here?
BillyMaysFan59: No kidding... Metrocide is still stalled at 3 copies!
AT least it won't be beaten by Wizardry 8 too!
New Fresh deal: Alan Wake (-85%) [100]
trentonlf: As for Banished there are some very good mods out that enhance gameplay and add features, really make the game more interesting :)
Indeed, even some total conversions like Colonial Charter. Amazing stuff out there.
Well, I save myself some money and go to sleep :). Nite all, I wonder how much I'll miss...
high rated
My eyes clearly see Alan Wake. But my brain sees Keane!!!
Son of a...

I don't want to buy Alan Wake again, but I want to try the expansion and I need the core to play it.

Crap.

(And for the love of the gods, that is not a cue for someone to gift me something.

I have SHITLOADS of games. If you wish to be generous, gift something to someone who doesn't have spare coin, who could use a pleasant way to pass the time.)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Right, I'm calling it a night, got to be up early(ish) tomorrow and do some work.

No doubt I will miss everything I want.

See you all tomorrow :D
Grargar: New Fresh deal: Alan Wake (-85%) [100]
I think the sell rate for this one might be rather glacial, time for a nice cup of tea