It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm confused, I see Wasteland 2 is gone, but what's the status of Door Kickers? Birdiesoft tracker says it was up at teatime? but IamSinistar's list says it's still to come?
More like I have no crits and I must scream :P
mm3n: Damn, Legend of Kyrandia was on? While I was having a dinner?

I mean really? Really??? Stupid insomnia sale, can't have a family dinner for half an hour .....
TwistedFate.385: Are you sure you missed it? Sometimes they end up in your PM's if you aren't paying attention.
Oh damn, thank you very much! People in this thread are incredible indeed, much appreciated! Sorry for my edgy language during the last post, but I blame the insomnia state. You know, GOG isn't very easy on us in such times.

Thanks again!
paladin181: Bought I have no Mouth and I must scream because I liked the book and because it's cheap!! :D
It's actually a damn good adventure game.
paladin181: Bought I have no Mouth and I must scream because I liked the book and because it's cheap!! :D
The short story it's based is also included as extra.
ymerejsasnak: Nothing specific anymore. I'm just sticking around to see what pops up, and lurking here 'cause it's kind of entertaining.
trentonlf: Does Vangers peek your interest?
Appreciate the offer...but no. Not even a little. :) Thanks though.
I think I'm having sales remorse for games I purposefully missed because I either wasn't super interested or they cost slightly too much.

Damn sale and it's decent prices.
trentonlf: Does Vangers peek your interest?
huN73R: *pique
Why does everyone want Vangers, I saw the video on gog page and couldn't make out what kind of game it is?

Critted again, 9th time! Triple Hatrick party, who wants I have no mouth and I must scream?
I couldn't even get the damn thing to play. :P
Post edited March 06, 2015 by tinyE
opticq: More like I have no crits and I must scream :P
Would you like to have my crit on it and stop screaming?
True :(
GhostwriterDoF: Aye, I'm actually only waiting for one in the Fresh list...

but if Nox pops up first I'll get it :)
paladin181: I'm only waiting on Legend of Grimrock II. :P
You will be waiting for a while still....:(
high rated
Pond86: Damn you mean I missed Indy? :(
You did, unfortunately. The last round was up for a while with 1200 copies. (2400 total in this sale.)
huN73R: Would you like to have my crit on it and stop screaming?
Haha no no, that just popped into my head.
GhostwriterDoF: Aye, I'm actually only waiting for one in the Fresh list...

but if Nox pops up first I'll get it :)
paladin181: I'm only waiting on Legend of Grimrock II. :P
That's the only one I'm still considering too! Hopefully soon...

Well maybe Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms too. Depends my mood when it comes again...
Pond86: Damn you mean I missed Indy? :(
budejovice: You did, unfortunately. The last round was up for a while with 1200 copies. (2400 total in this sale.)
Thats a great shame. I'm sad now. :(