It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BobbyTastic: I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream is up.
Instabuy!
Cheapest game in the promo, and one I don't want. I am so not clicking.
trentonlf: Does Vangers peek your interest?
*pique
Why does everyone want Vangers, I saw the video on gog page and couldn't make out what kind of game it is?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by huN73R
ymerejsasnak: Nothing specific anymore. I'm just sticking around to see what pops up, and lurking here 'cause it's kind of entertaining.
mcleodone: hehe seems ymere knows alread our gifting addicted trenton - if you say the name of a game you have to run to not get hit by the codes
I love your cat pic :-)

I'm a sucker for animals
goplanet: Cheapest game in the promo, and one I don't want. I am so not clicking.
I clicked because I knew I wasn't gonna win anyways. Lol.
mrkgnao: Perhaps, then, you should feign disinterest when you click the button for a game you genuinely want. Whistle in a nonchalant manner to make GOG think you don't really care that much about the game.
This was my plan as well, but now you have revealed it mrkgnao so the GOG RNG Freebie algorithm is on to us. ;)
mobeck: How is it that inquisitor is a fresh game? I could swear I played this back in the 90's I think there was even a version produced for Super Nintendo.
HunchBluntley: Check out the screenshots and description on the game page: I guarantee the Super Nintendo had nothing like this. :) To be fair, it seems to be a bit of a throwback to the late-'90s, early-'00s Baldur's Gate stye of CRPG...but as others have pointed out, it came out in 2012.
Yes, I see the screenshots. I was thinking of The Immortal, Which after finding it, I realize has terrible graphics. I guess my memory has some HD up-scaling functions going on.
goplanet: Cheapest game in the promo, and one I don't want. I am so not clicking.
It ain't that bad. Plus, it's based on a kickass short story! :-)
huN73R: <snip>
Why does everyone want Vangers, I saw the video on gog page and couldn't make out what kind of game it is?
Me neither. It looked just weird.
trentonlf: Does Vangers peek your interest?
huN73R: *pique
Not sure myself, but I do have a key for it ;-)
GhostwriterDoF: And Nox... canNox forget about Nox... :P
mailman27: Those are the last two seasoned games I am waiting on.

Nox and TIE Fighter, in case that wasn't apparent.
Aye, I'm actually only waiting for one in the Fresh list...

but if Nox pops up first I'll get it :)
Bought I have no Mouth and I must scream because I liked the book and because it's cheap!! :D
Good, good, Screaming gift code secured.
GhostwriterDoF: Aye, I'm actually only waiting for one in the Fresh list...

but if Nox pops up first I'll get it :)
I'm only waiting on Legend of Grimrock II. :P
huN73R: *pique
trentonlf: Not sure myself, but I do have a key for it ;-)
I didnt know GOG had that. *adds it to Wishlist*