It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BobbyTastic: Meh, I missed the Fallout freebies. Wasn't paying enough attention. :(
Fallout freebies? When did that happen?
ryantmaurer: If I remember correctly in Legend of Kyrandia, can't you beat the game with just a ton of unused items in your possession?
The problem on Kyrandia is you can't carry all you need because inventory limit.
Cyraxpt: I hope that it is as cool as me. ;)
Wow, thank you very much Cyraxpt for this wonderful unexpected gift so a +1 for the generosity. I will definitely let you know about the coolness factor of the game when I play it. XD
Crol3993: I would love dungeon keeaper or age of wonder if they are still free =)
Sorry, everything's gone already. I also got PMed for the games.
niky45: huh, so, can anybody sell me on inquisitor?

If I already have a ton of RPGs (DnD collection, plus spiderweb collection, plus some more) waiting to be played?
MissFable: I suggest playing what you got already. If you want to play a fantasy game with inquisition themes there are better then the "inquisition" for instance "Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition ".
huh, you just added *another* game to my wishlist.

I'm not clearing my backlog in years I tell you.

but thanks, I guess. ;)
high rated
MsParanoid: May I please have Little Big Adventure if no-one else has asked yet?
I can offer X-Wing (not TIE) in return.
Check your PMs.
ericmachado70: I never got the chance to buy the fallout series here, I do have them on disc=) I just have to figure out on how to make them fit my whole screen and the color scheme is all wacky. Same problem with diablo.
paladin181: There are mods for it. I used the widescreen resolution fix for FO1 and 2, and they work great on Win 7. Diablo is a little trickier. If you use the resolution fix for Diablo, make sure you remove it if you're going to play online as it will get you banned on Battle.net.
Thanks for the heads up, I haven't tried fixing/playing it in over 4 years, I just gave up. I am going to try this out this weekend. Thanks again.
mcleodone: The keys were disabled then? Was there a refund? paid is paid
I get into gog right after fallout was given for free for a short time - bad luck. But its ok there is enough other stuff here to discover
paladin181: The keys are still valid. Gift keys don't go away even if the games do.. Speaking of...
stg83: snip
paladin181: Do you have Tactics? I'd trade some good stuff for that.
That would have been my next question ;-)
have fallout 1 and 2 played and should still have them on cd from some pc games magazin
but tactics only seen at a friend and was impressed
IAmSinistar: 8 Seasoned games left...
anyone got an up to date list of what's left?

thanks
ryantmaurer: If I remember correctly in Legend of Kyrandia, can't you beat the game with just a ton of unused items in your possession?
Micro-BIOS: The problem on Kyrandia is you can't carry all you need because inventory limit.
Maybe that is what I am thinking of. I bought this even though I have the original big box version, might be worth another shot.
IAmSinistar: 8 Seasoned games left...
IanM: anyone got an up to date list of what's left?

thanks
Look here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
MsParanoid: May I please have Little Big Adventure if no-one else has asked yet?
I can offer X-Wing (not TIE) in return.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Sorry, but this forum has the habit of jumping around in navigation on very long threads when you write a reply so I saw Rievier asking before I realized that the forum has jumped over quite a few messages and gave it to him before I read your message.

BTW, my offer wasn't meant as trade. I gave the games away for free.

I'm fresh out of keys or I would have given you something else. But thanks to Insomnia there are lot of generous people around at the moment. You might find someone who is willing to gift you a key for LBA faster than you think.
Oh it's quite alright - I struggle to keep up with all the posts myself.

I realised you offered the keys as gifts, but I just thought one good turn deserves another, kind of thing.

Now I must go find the last page I'd read and try to catch up :-)
Seasoned deal: Red Faction 2 (-80%) [50]
deleted
Well I've decided to give away Spellforce Platinum. I want nothing in return (except good karma, I guess).

But...it was my second critical hit. I want to give it to someone who hasn't gotten any freebies yet. If you want this game, and haven't gotten anything free yet (I'll just have to trust you...BE HONEST! :) ) just say so.