It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kaileeena: Wohooo a crit hit at last, although it is on a game I already own. Anyone interested in Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One)?
I'd be interested in Kyrandia if nobody else comes knocking!
MsParanoid: May I please have Little Big Adventure if no-one else has asked yet?
Wait, you got lucky!

Rievier just PMed me that he mixed up LBA 1 and 2 and he already has the game. I'll PM you the code right away!
Cyraxpt: Tell me, have you ever played Teslagrad?
stg83: I have definitely heard about the game but didn't get to try it yet. :)
I hope that it is as cool as me. ;)
ericmachado70: I never got the chance to buy the fallout series here, I do have them on disc=) I just have to figure out on how to make them fit my whole screen and the color scheme is all wacky. Same problem with diablo.
There are mods for it. I used the widescreen resolution fix for FO1 and 2, and they work great on Win 7. Diablo is a little trickier. If you use the resolution fix for Diablo, make sure you remove it if you're going to play online as it will get you banned on Battle.net.
paladin181: Isn't this only if you have Barefoot Essentials? I know every gift I ever bought is there (if it wasn't cashed in) regardless of the email I sent it to.
ElTerprise: Damn you're right.
No, he's not. I've never used Barefoot Essentials, and my gift keys all show up under my account.
kaileeena: Wohooo a crit hit at last, although it is on a game I already own. Anyone interested in Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One)?
: )
Totally, if available.
If I remember correctly in Legend of Kyrandia, can't you beat the game with just a ton of unused items in your possession?
mcleodone: The keys were disabled then? Was there a refund? paid is paid
I get into gog right after fallout was given for free for a short time - bad luck. But its ok there is enough other stuff here to discover
MissFable: I don't know about gift keys but the copies I got during the free fallout promo still work fine. Have you tried redeeming any of those keys or was specifically stated that unredeemed keys would no longer work?
See my post just before yours.
BobbyTastic: Meh, I missed the Fallout freebies. Wasn't paying enough attention. :(
It is a good idea to check GoG at least once a day, or every other day.

I bought all the Fallout games before they were freebies, and then removed.
Who knows, they may yet return, and in re-mastered form.
No critical hit the entire sale until just now for Inquisitor and Spellforce Platinum.

Also I'm afraid to go out on my lunch break for fear I'll miss a game. It's been a while since I've been this giddy over a game sale, hehehe
Tannath: Actually...

Quote: "Gift-codes for these three games acquired in our recent giveaway are no longer valid. However, if you own a gift-code for any or all of them that was purchased outside of the said giveaway, you'll still be able to redeem it in the foreseeable future."
Yeah, I didn't realize they weren't purchased keys. :P
mobeck: How is it that inquisitor is a fresh game? I could swear I played this back in the 90's I think there was even a version produced for Super Nintendo.
Check out the screenshots and description on the game page: I guarantee the Super Nintendo had nothing like this. :) To be fair, it seems to be a bit of a throwback to the late-'90s, early-'00s Baldur's Gate stye of CRPG...but as others have pointed out, it came out in 2012.
osavethechildren: No critical hit the entire sale until just now for Inquisitor and Spellforce Platinum.

Also I'm afraid to go out on my lunch break for fear I'll miss a game. It's been a while since I've been this giddy over a game sale, hehehe
What are you looking for?
I remember getting scared by strange jester from one of the games my uncle played when I was six years old. What a surprise finding him again twenty years later. :D I'd gladly adopt an unwanted copy of Kyrandia, just for the sake of sentiments. :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Eath
ElTerprise: Damn you're right.
goplanet: No, he's not. I've never used Barefoot Essentials, and my gift keys all show up under my account.
Didn't he meant thart? Otherwise what you're saying is definitely right. They show all up under my account as well without ever having used Barefoot Essentials.