It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Didn't they had the promo because the removal was going to happen?
MissFable: Probably
But the thing is they didn't announce it at the time of the promo so we didn't know that was why they were having the promo.
Could be. I remember buying fallout 2 and tactics in a promo because the removal would happen. I got fallout 1 early as a freebie.
Just got my second crit on Spellforce Platinum. Took it as a gift. If I end up giving it away what do I give the other person, the series of characters in the email (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx), or what?
SpellForce is a goner.

Seasoned deal: Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One) (-75%) [200]
ymerejsasnak: Just got my second crit on Spellforce Platinum. Took it as a gift. If I end up giving it away what do I give the other person, the series of characters in the email (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx), or what?
Yup, the characters.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Grargar
MissFable: I managed to snag free copies of the fallout games during a special promotion they held giving them away (it was not long before they were removed from the catalog as a mater of fact).
stg83: Yeah me too, that was about the time when I got active on the forums during the very first insomnia promo. The huge list mostly filled with Fallout on my gifts tab is a constant reminder of all those useless keys.
The keys were disabled then? Was there a refund? paid is paid
I get into gog right after fallout was given for free for a short time - bad luck. But its ok there is enough other stuff here to discover
8 Seasoned games left...
How is it that inquisitor is a fresh game? I could swear I played this back in the 90's I think there was even a version produced for Super Nintendo.
ymerejsasnak: Just got my second crit on Spellforce Platinum. Took it as a gift. If I end up giving it away what do I give the other person, the series of characters in the email (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx), or what?
Yes. it also this key in your account under gifts if you send it to your email.
MsParanoid: May I please have Little Big Adventure if no-one else has asked yet?
I can offer X-Wing (not TIE) in return.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Sorry, but this forum has the habit of jumping around in navigation on very long threads when you write a reply so I saw Rievier asking before I realized that the forum has jumped over quite a few messages and gave it to him before I read your message.

BTW, my offer wasn't meant as trade. I gave the games away for free.

I'm fresh out of keys or I would have given you something else. But thanks to Insomnia there are lot of generous people around at the moment. You might find someone who is willing to gift you a key for LBA faster than you think.
I would love dungeon keeaper or age of wonder if they are still free =)
LOL instead of having one long sale every few months .. they should have a mad 10 mins every day (or twice a day) where for 10 mins it cycles through their entire catalog selling games for 60% to 90% off .. but the catch is the games only appears for 5 seconds.
mobeck: How is it that inquisitor is a fresh game? I could swear I played this back in the 90's I think there was even a version produced for Super Nintendo.
Game info states release date as 2012.
ALH: Check PM!
xjay73: Oh! Thank you! That was very nice of you. Now I guess I can keep both hands on the wheel if it comes up while I'm gone. :D
You're welcome!Yeah keep those hands on the wheel!:D
ElTerprise: Yes. it also this key in your account under gifts if you send it to your email.
Isn't this only if you have Barefoot Essentials? I know every gift I ever bought is there (if it wasn't cashed in) regardless of the email I sent it to.
Cyraxpt: Tell me, have you ever played Teslagrad?
I have definitely heard about the game but didn't get to try it yet. :)
MissFable: Oh I might have that blocked in my settings >_<
One moment.
CarrionCrow: Thank you. Button's showing up again, and the game has been sent. Hopefully you enjoy it. =)
Between Legend of Grimrock and Nexus: Jupiter incident I am set for some very enjoyable -and from what I here very difficult- Gaming sessions.
high rated
Crol3993: I would love dungeon keeaper or age of wonder if they are still free =)
Check your PMs for AoW. :)