It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: THIS. It's a great game.
Micro-BIOS: Are you talking about the game or the gamecard?
The game of course. ^^
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
MissFable: Nope and I have never played a dungeon crawler before (unless you count games that happen to have dungeons in them like Skyrim).
CarrionCrow: Well, my one critical hit ended up being Legend of Grimrock 1. I can pass it to you if you like. (Just as soon as I figure out what GOG did with your PM button...)
Oh I might have that blocked in my settings >_<
One moment.
wizardofid: I made the english teacher cry, as I often corrected her sentences.....
Cyraxpt: You MONSTER!
This reminds me of a geometry teacher I had in high school who kept getting the hands of a clock mixed up. I had that same teacher again for algebra, where I corrected her chalkboard daily. She was not fond of me.
opticq: Wait what.

I missed it?
You just missed the trial run for the Double Fresh deals, which briefly showed Door Kickers and Age of Wonder 3. They weren't the actual appearances, but if you were quick enough you could buy one.
Tannath: Erm, in my case freak out and scream in front of the rest of the class. I didn't correct her sentenses, but still...
Probably a good thing. ;)
xjay73: The only game left in this sale that's on my wishlist is Legend of Kyrandia Book One -- I missed it the first time because I hadn't received the announcement email yet and the second time because I went to pick up my better half from school. I'm a little concerned that it will happen this time too... I have to go make the pick-up in about 90 minutes.

Fortunately, I learned my lesson, because Wasteland 2 came up while we drove up to school a little while ago, but I had my phone ready. :-D
ALH: Check PM!
Oh! Thank you! That was very nice of you. Now I guess I can keep both hands on the wheel if it comes up while I'm gone. :D
MissFable: I managed to snag free copies of the fallout games during a special promotion they held giving them away (it was not long before they were removed from the catalog as a mater of fact).
Yeah me too, that was about the time when I got active on the forums during the very first insomnia promo. The huge list mostly filled with Fallout on my gifts tab is a constant reminder of all those useless keys.
CarrionCrow: Well, my one critical hit ended up being Legend of Grimrock 1. I can pass it to you if you like. (Just as soon as I figure out what GOG did with your PM button...)
MissFable: Oh I might have that blocked in my settings >_<
One moment.
Thank you. Button's showing up again, and the game has been sent. Hopefully you enjoy it. =)
Matruchus: Buy Spellforce before it disappears from gogs catalog after the sale since its a Nordic game!!!!!!!!!
madth3: Until some other sale, maybe?
Or 1€ = 1$. Not far now you know...
Cyraxpt: You MONSTER!
Tannath: Erm, in my case freak out and scream in front of the rest of the class. I didn't correct her sentenses, but still...
I was the Microsoft paper clip in class, before they decided to use it as their mascot
opticq: Wait what.

I missed it?
IAmSinistar: You just missed the trial run for the Double Fresh deals, which briefly showed Door Kickers and Age of Wonder 3. They weren't the actual appearances, but if you were quick enough you could buy one.
Oh I see, GOG probably saw our ideas for that and implemented it today haha.
MissFable: I managed to snag free copies of the fallout games during a special promotion they held giving them away (it was not long before they were removed from the catalog as a mater of fact).
ElTerprise: Didn't they had the promo because the removal was going to happen?
Probably
But the thing is they didn't announce it at the time of the promo so we didn't know that was why they were having the promo.
Geralt_of_Rivia: That's a game I also meant getting sooner or later, since I still remember playing that on an Amiga. I have also received more than enough from the community lately so if anyone else asks for it give it to them. But if nobody else wants it I'll gladly give the key a good home. :-)

But speaking of keys that need a new home: I still have four keys that I meant to give away over time. Since these games have been short term freebies from GOG most veterans here have them already, so the keys started to collect dust.

Since I've seen several newcomers in this thread and everybody else is being super generous I'll also give them away right here and now.

Just tell me what you want and I'll pm you the code. No rep or other requirements this time, just don't be a known scammer. These games are looking for a new home:

Dungeon Keeper Gold
Torchlight
Little Big Adventure
Age of Wonders
MsParanoid: May I please have Little Big Adventure if no-one else has asked yet?
I can offer X-Wing (not TIE) in return.
Sorry, but this forum has the habit of jumping around in navigation on very long threads when you write a reply so I saw Rievier asking before I realized that the forum has jumped over quite a few messages and gave it to him before I read your message.

BTW, my offer wasn't meant as trade. I gave the games away for free.

I'm fresh out of keys or I would have given you something else. But thanks to Insomnia there are lot of generous people around at the moment. You might find someone who is willing to gift you a key for LBA faster than you think.
HAHAHA. Hit my first Critical finally, and It's on Spellforce Platinum... Which I already owned. o.O
mrkgnao: Why is that?
Because one game is not my type and the other I already own. Still haven't gotten a crit on any game that I genuinely interested in acquiring so far. :)