It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: Buy Spellforce before it disappears from gogs catalog after the sale since its a Nordic game!!!!!!!!!
THIS. It's a great game.
IAmSinistar: And I had the Fallout ones (as many of us did), but they got invalidated.
stg83: Yeah, I still have over a dozen of those as well(I was a little overzealous back then) which reminds me that I should ask support to clean that up from my account. :)
I managed to snag free copies of the fallout games during a special promotion they held giving them away (it was not long before they were removed from the catalog as a mater of fact).
xjay73: Okay, I wondered.. I thought that was just a glitch on my screen, because as soon as I refreshed the page, it was gone.
IAmSinistar: It was functional, albeit briefly. I managed to grab Door Kickers while it was up.
Wait what.

I missed it?

Edit: nevermind. phew
Post edited March 06, 2015 by opticq
Crol3993: That's really appreciate....but GUYS, for the last time, I'M A GIRL!!!!!!
Cyraxpt: Oh... Well, well, well... Hello m'lady... *tips fedora*

goplanet: What grade are you in now?
Cyraxpt: What? I don't know... YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS!!!! Ok... sniff... i'm Billy and i was the punched by a 2nd grader... YOU HAPPY?

wizardofid: I made the english teacher cry, as I often corrected her sentences.....
Cyraxpt: You MONSTER!
She had it coming....
Matruchus: Buy Spellforce before it disappears from gogs catalog after the sale since its a Nordic game!!!!!!!!!
Really? I guess i better get on that.
ElTerprise: THIS. It's a great game.
Are you talking about the game or the gamecard?
One of the infamous Nordic Games boomerang titles...
stg83: Yeah, I still have over a dozen of those as well(I was a little overzealous back then) which reminds me that I should ask support to clean that up from my account. :)
MissFable: I managed to snag free copies of the fallout games during a special promotion they held giving them away (it was not long before they were removed from the catalog as a mater of fact).
Didn't they had the promo because the removal was going to happen?
SpessMareen: Holy fuck I'm an idiot.

I gave up all hope of buying Undying during the sale, so I bought it full price and went to bed.

Little did I know that MarkoH01 sent me a gift copy at the same time.

Fuck my impatience. Thanks tho, Marko, I know someone who can enjoy it as well.
You're welcome.
Until some other sale, maybe?
ElTerprise: THIS. It's a great game.
Micro-BIOS: Are you talking about the game or the gamecard?
Nordic games are here only for the sale as a special deal otherweise they are not in gogs catalog anymore.
huN73R: FTFY
stg83: Come now, you shouldn't be stirring up distressing childhood traumas since Cyraxpt is already on edge as it is. ;)
Thanks... sniff... buddy... you're my only friend in this forum of SAVAGES!

Tell me, have you ever played Teslagrad?
stg83: ...although it turned out be a cruel joke since I can't use either for myself :)
Why is that?
wizardofid: I made the english teacher cry, as I often corrected her sentences.....
Cyraxpt: You MONSTER!
Erm, in my case freak out and scream in front of the rest of the class. I didn't correct her sentenses, but still...
opticq: Wait what.

I missed it?
It was a glitch, it will come up again.