It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
xjay73: The only game left in this sale that's on my wishlist is Legend of Kyrandia Book One -- I missed it the first time because I hadn't received the announcement email yet and the second time because I went to pick up my better half from school. I'm a little concerned that it will happen this time too... I have to go make the pick-up in about 90 minutes.

Fortunately, I learned my lesson, because Wasteland 2 came up while we drove up to school a little while ago, but I had my phone ready. :-D
Check PM!
Cyraxpt: Oh yeah???? I... uhm... i got punched by Billy from 4th grade when i was on 2nd grade
FTFY
MissFable: Nope and I have never played a dungeon crawler before (unless you count games that happen to have dungeons in them like Skyrim).
This game takes place completely in the dungeon and is reminiscent of Eye of the Beholder and Dungeon Master (particularly with the magic system). They're both excellent games with a lot of interesting gameplay, combat and puzzles.
GhostwriterDoF: Was it a glitch... or a feature... ?
IAmSinistar: This is GOG - it was a Featured Glitch.
I have a sneaking suspicion that they are testing out
a new diabolical approach to the next Insanity sale...
SpessMareen: Holy fuck I'm an idiot.

I gave up all hope of buying Undying during the sale, so I bought it full price and went to bed.

Little did I know that MarkoH01 sent me a gift copy at the same time.

Fuck my impatience. Thanks tho, Marko, I know someone who can enjoy it as well.
That sucks. I totally sympathize because I am similarly impatient. If I decide I want something, I need to get it right away. It's ridiculous, I realize, but I haven't been able to change!

On the bright side, at least you and one other person can enjoy the game now! :)

It's a good game, kinda creepy. Just started playing it myself not long ago.
Spellforce Platinum - another one going away again after the sale.
Cyraxpt: Oh yeah???? I... uhm... i got punched by Billy from 4th grade while i was in 2nd grade
huN73R: FTFY
FTFY
Post edited March 06, 2015 by wizardofid
Breasts! I mean Spellforce.
CarrionCrow: Do you have either in the series?
MissFable: Nope and I have never played a dungeon crawler before (unless you count games that happen to have dungeons in them like Skyrim).
Well, my one critical hit ended up being Legend of Grimrock 1. I can pass it to you if you like. (Just as soon as I figure out what GOG did with your PM button...)
Ixamyakxim: X-Wing won't for a while - it's already shown up in "Round 2" so the sale will have to loop through all the games not sold twice before round 3. Then it'll show up again... but who knows when or where.
MrDrWatson: Thanks.
The GoG twitter confirmed that X-Wing won't show up again, though TIE Fighter will. https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/573783030663417856
Crol3993: That's really appreciate....but GUYS, for the last time, I'M A GIRL!!!!!!
Oh... Well, well, well... Hello m'lady... *tips fedora*

goplanet: What grade are you in now?
What? I don't know... YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS!!!! Ok... sniff... i'm Billy and i was the punched by a 2nd grader... YOU HAPPY?

wizardofid: I made the english teacher cry, as I often corrected her sentences.....
You MONSTER!
IAmSinistar: Spellforce Platinum - another one going away again after the sale.
another one I just picked up before the sale >.>
goplanet: Breasts! I mean Spellforce.
Breastforce?
Buy Spellforce before it disappears from gogs catalog after the sale since its a Nordic game!!!!!!!!!
Cyraxpt: Oh yeah???? I... uhm... i got punched by Billy from 4th grade when i was on 2nd grade
huN73R: FTFY
Come now, you shouldn't be stirring up distressing childhood traumas since Cyraxpt is already on edge as it is. ;)