It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: It was functional, albeit briefly. I managed to grab Door Kickers while it was up.
Bussiebaer: Door Kickers was already online? Oh man, guess I go check the trading threads.
It was an accidental appearance. Its final proper appearance is still to come.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by IAmSinistar
tinflowers: Gosh gollie, just noticed this thread. I've been going insomnia as best I can. Any idea if The Banner Saga still has a chance to come round again? I also have a extra copy of Another World that I got for free if anyone wants? : )
Geralt_of_Rivia: That's a game I also meant getting sooner or later, since I still remember playing that on an Amiga. I have also received more than enough from the community lately so if anyone else asks for it give it to them. But if nobody else wants it I'll gladly give the key a good home. :-)

But speaking of keys that need a new home: I still have four keys that I meant to give away over time. Since these games have been short term freebies from GOG most veterans here have them already, so the keys started to collect dust.

Since I've seen several newcomers in this thread and everybody else is being super generous I'll also give them away right here and now.

Just tell me what you want and I'll pm you the code. No rep or other requirements this time, just don't be a known scammer. These games are looking for a new home:

Dungeon Keeper Gold
Torchlight
Little Big Adventure
Age of Wonders
I can adopt Little Big Adventure if there is still room. Looks interesting.
madth3: Geez Cyraxpt. Lay down that coffee, slowly...
Cyraxpt: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MOM!!!!
What?! I didn't know you two were related. 0___o
IAmSinistar: It was functional, albeit briefly. I managed to grab Door Kickers while it was up.
Bussiebaer: Door Kickers was already online? Oh man, guess I go check the trading threads.
It was a glitch that put DoorKickers up for 5 seconds.
No the system was just bugging out. It is still to come.

Edit: Ninja'd
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
niky45: you're cool but I already got them. ;)

(I couldn't help it, sorry. )
Cyraxpt: Tsk, you're not cool enough then.

madth3: Geez Cyraxpt. Lay down that coffee, slowly...
Cyraxpt: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MOM!!!!

Crol3993: Geez Cyraxpt, you're so cool that my heart freezes next to you

My computer have no pride
Cyraxpt: You're a cool dude, check your pm's box.
That's really appreciate....but GUYS, for the last time, I'M A GIRL!!!!!!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Crol3993
evilnancyreagan: off topic but, since everyone is here;

Summoner used to be available on GOG, right?
Briefly.

Woops, the throwback bug caught me out this time, didn't notice.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Cavalary
MissFable: Thinking about getting Legend of Grimrock next time it rolls around. Anyone have any comments/info on it? Which one is arguably better 1 or 2?
Do you have either in the series?
Cyraxpt: Bro, you have only ONE chance. ONE!

Martha was hungry and eat an apple. How many apples does she have now?

Answer this correctly and i'll give you Wizardry 6+7,
ElTerprise: I suppose one less than before.
its so crystalclear: 42!
Inquisitor is dreadful. Buy 10.
ElTerprise: No the system was just bugging out. It is still to come.

Edit: Ninja'd
Was it a glitch... or a feature... ?
IAmSinistar: And I had the Fallout ones (as many of us did), but they got invalidated.
Yeah, I still have over a dozen of those as well(I was a little overzealous back then) which reminds me that I should ask support to clean that up from my account. :)
wizardofid: English in my 3rd language, It's Afrikaans( Netherlands origin) then Sotho (bantu language) a little german and some Portuguese, considering I am half Portuguese, mothers surname was de souza ......How is that for nerdy :p
Oh yeah???? I... uhm... i punched Billy from 4th grade when i was on 2nd grade, i'm way more cool than you nerd!!!
I saw Riven roll through on Day 1...has it come back around at all? Was looking to pick that one up...
GhostwriterDoF: Was it a glitch... or a feature... ?
This is GOG - it was a Featured Glitch.