It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xjay73: So has there been any announcement (or any conjectures?) about what will happen with the Seasoned side once the last handful of games go through on this third time through?
Side-by-side Fresh deals. We got a preview a while ago when the system briefly threw two up.
THE ANSWER IS THE APPLE IS A LIE!!! REMEMBER??? THE PORTAL REFERENCE??? YOU STUPI.... wait, was that an apple? Pie? Oh...

Forget about it, next person that quote me and says "Geez Cyraxpt, you're so cool that my heart freezes next to you" will recieve Wizardry 6+7. Yes, i'm trading the game(s) for your pride...
off topic but, since everyone is here;

Summoner used to be available on GOG, right?
xjay73: So has there been any announcement (or any conjectures?) about what will happen with the Seasoned side once the last handful of games go through on this third time through?
IAmSinistar: Side-by-side Fresh deals. We got a preview a while ago when the system briefly threw two up.
So more Fresh deals at once then, hm. Not a bad idea.
tinflowers: Gosh gollie, just noticed this thread. I've been going insomnia as best I can. Any idea if The Banner Saga still has a chance to come round again? I also have a extra copy of Another World that I got for free if anyone wants? : )
Geralt_of_Rivia: That's a game I also meant getting sooner or later, since I still remember playing that on an Amiga. I have also received more than enough from the community lately so if anyone else asks for it give it to them. But if nobody else wants it I'll gladly give the key a good home. :-)

But speaking of keys that need a new home: I still have four keys that I meant to give away over time. Since these games have been short term freebies from GOG most veterans here have them already, so the keys started to collect dust.

Since I've seen several newcomers in this thread and everybody else is being super generous I'll also give them away right here and now.

Just tell me what you want and I'll pm you the code. No rep or other requirements this time, just don't be a known scammer. These games are looking for a new home:

Dungeon Keeper Gold
Torchlight
Little Big Adventure
Age of Wonders
Unfortunately I already have those games! But I will send you over the gift because I have no takers.
Little Big Adventure is still left, the other three games are already gone.
Geralt_of_Rivia: That's a game I also meant getting sooner or later, since I still remember playing that on an Amiga. I have also received more than enough from the community lately so if anyone else asks for it give it to them. But if nobody else wants it I'll gladly give the key a good home. :-)

But speaking of keys that need a new home: I still have four keys that I meant to give away over time. Since these games have been short term freebies from GOG most veterans here have them already, so the keys started to collect dust.

Since I've seen several newcomers in this thread and everybody else is being super generous I'll also give them away right here and now.

Just tell me what you want and I'll pm you the code. No rep or other requirements this time, just don't be a known scammer. These games are looking for a new home:

Dungeon Keeper Gold
Torchlight
Little Big Adventure
Age of Wonders
May I please have Little Big Adventure if no-one else has asked yet?
I can offer X-Wing (not TIE) in return.
mrkgnao: Thanks.
It never did even once in the last six years. Don't see a reason for it to start now.
That is quite unfortunate and I really hope your luck changes mrkgnao. Up until this promo I had never scored any kind of freebie like this on GOG either but I finally got a couple, although it turned out be a cruel joke since I can't use either for myself :)
Inquisitor keaning factor:

5 copies sold in the last two minutes.

268 copies left, so...

Around 107 minutes at current rate.

But it will slow down as many people already has bought it... so...

I predict 3 more hours of Inquisitor.
evilnancyreagan: Summoner used to be available on GOG, right?
Yes. I still have a gift key containing it.
evilnancyreagan: off topic but, since everyone is here;

Summoner used to be available on GOG, right?
Its a Nordic game and Nordic pulled out of gog after gog changed to regional pricing and implemented their currency exchange system.
Cyraxpt: THE ANSWER IS THE APPLE IS A LIE!!! REMEMBER??? THE PORTAL REFERENCE??? YOU STUPI.... wait, was that an apple? Pie? Oh...

Forget about it, next person that quote me and says "Geez Cyraxpt, you're so cool that my heart freezes next to you" will recieve Wizardry 6+7. Yes, i'm trading the game(s) for your pride...
you're cool but I already got them. ;)

(I couldn't help it, sorry. )
IAmSinistar: Side-by-side Fresh deals. We got a preview a while ago when the system briefly threw two up.
Okay, I wondered.. I thought that was just a glitch on my screen, because as soon as I refreshed the page, it was gone.
Cyraxpt: THE ANSWER IS THE APPLE IS A LIE!!! REMEMBER??? THE PORTAL REFERENCE??? YOU STUPI.... wait, was that an apple? Pie? Oh...

Geez Cyraxpt. Lay down that coffee, slowly...
evilnancyreagan: Summoner used to be available on GOG, right?
IAmSinistar: Yes. I still have a gift key containing it.
ah thanks, alright I'll wait then. The Nordic stuff pops in and out occasionally.