It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: If I was stoned those titles would appear to be flying off the shelf. :D
It's not happening for me.

Might have influenced my decision to impulsively buy Dark Reign and Metroside though.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Messi_is_Messiah
adaliabooks: Yeah, on things I actually want.. :P

And not that much money....
HypersomniacLive: You don't want to help out the community by purchasing 20-30 copies of the current deals?!

*shakes head in disappointment*
Looks like I don't have to... they're both nearly done.

Come on GoG, give us something good! :D
BillyMaysFan59: Quick strawpoll while we wait for the current games. :D

http://strawpoll.me/3775816
Crap, I can't readily pick one answer to that.

I want my wishlist cleared, but my list has items that are only notable for how bad they are, so there must be some kind of collector bent to it all as well.
ALH: Always one more deal...that's how it starts!:D
adaliabooks: Lol. I'm just excited as I actually have a little money to spend during a sale for once.
Give us Original Sin GoG! (although that's probably doubtful so soon after Grimrock 2, if at all)
omg i would sacrifice a virgin for that deal!!! i want it but not at 40 bucks
CharlesGrey: If it's anything like the previous sales, you will get another chance or two to buy it. It's a great game, too. :)
jorlin: I know, but I am just recovering from the flu and I need to rise early tomorrow,You know, for things like ( what was it again?... Uhmmm...) ... work.
Without work, no money, no food, etc., etc ah, yes and no games.
Don't worry, the insomnia sales usually last for a few days, so you'll probably get your chance.

Worst case you'll just have to buy it full price, or wait for another promo. I did buy it at like, 10% off, and I think it's absolutely worth the price. It's much more reasonably priced than many other "Indies", to begin with. And it's really good, much better than the first, imho.
Klumpen0815: Ze Germans arr ranting foa not having gottn Hakenkreuzversion of Indy 4 vile zey ztill cood. :D
...I guess.
CharlesGrey: I was wondering about that -- do we only get a censored version now? I just bought my copy of the game. Not that I mind too much, unless other content is also cut from it. :/
When nothing else works, there is always X=8D ( <= view from the side an imagined it to be a bit shorter...)
Klumpen0815: No, she has a thing for games without combat and wanted to have a game that is more or less exactly like this one for a while now. She always complains about attackers distracting her from building and managing her population (that's why she likes Zoo Tycoon).
Cool, she may really enjoy Banished then. If she doesn't mind the management aspect, as the game expects you to enable your people to survive beyond just building them a house. It's rewarding though the deeper you get into it, and there are a lot of things to do.

Hope you both have fun with it!
tokur86: wish i could get a freebie grrr lol....already bought like 4 games. gog-addicted
There's something magical about a free game. It doesn't matter how low the discount goes, even if the game costs only 1 cent, it's not the same as the feeling you get when you snag a freebee.
Another race! 6 to 6
BillyMaysFan59: Quick strawpoll while we wait for the current games. :D

http://strawpoll.me/3775816
My true answer is #1, but I had to go with #3 because in sales like this it's a genuine factor.
BillyMaysFan59: Another race! 6 to 6
Looks like Dark Reign might have it...
New Seasoned deal: Wizardry 8 (-80%) [200]
And Seasoned won this round!
Next up -

Seasoned -

Wizardry 8 - 200 at 80% off.
Klumpen0815: No, she has a thing for games without combat and wanted to have a game that is more or less exactly like this one for a while now. She always complains about attackers distracting her from building and managing her population (that's why she likes Zoo Tycoon).
IAmSinistar: Cool, she may really enjoy Banished then. If she doesn't mind the management aspect, as the game expects you to enable your people to survive beyond just building them a house. It's rewarding though the deeper you get into it, and there are a lot of things to do.

Hope you both have fun with it!
As for Banished there are some very good mods out that enhance gameplay and add features, really make the game more interesting :)