It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sylenall: Can anyone tell me if the Seasoned games have entered a 4th round?

I figured they'd be done by now if it was only 3 rounds.
No fourth round but Seasoned is approaching the end of it's 3rd; only 10 games left on seasoned.
stg83: If GOG RNG Freebie algorithm take a shine to you then you get a crit when you hit the BUY NOW button. :)
paladin181: It doesn't like me. :P

Micro-BIOS: Inquisitor is happily keanning.
paladin181: That's not Keaning. When it's still there 6 hours from now, maybe.
Nothing will ever be close to the mighty Keane.
Matruchus: How many games from fresh round 3 have already gone through?
I summon The List!
Sylenall: Can anyone tell me if the Seasoned games have entered a 4th round?

I figured they'd be done by now if it was only 3 rounds.
Nope, a few left from 3rd.
chaosherpes: Has wizardry 6+7 come up on 3rd round yet? I'm hoping I haven't missed it
Cyraxpt: Bro, you have only ONE chance. ONE!

Martha was hungry and eat an apple. How many apples does she have now?

Answer this correctly and i'll give you Wizardry 6+7,
She has many apple cause a apple tree is now growing in her?
Including Inquisitor i count 7.
mrkgnao: Just out of curiosity, when does one get the crit message? When one clicks "Buy Now" or when one clicks "Pay for Your Order Now"?
stg83: If GOG RNG Freebie algorithm takes a shine to you then you get a crit when you hit the BUY NOW button. :)
Thanks.
It never did even once in the last six years. Don't see a reason for it to start now.
ElTerprise: Including Inquisitor i count 7.
Interesting. This round seems to be going faster then round 2 already.
tinflowers: Gosh gollie, just noticed this thread. I've been going insomnia as best I can. Any idea if The Banner Saga still has a chance to come round again? I also have a extra copy of Another World that I got for free if anyone wants? : )
Geralt_of_Rivia: That's a game I also meant getting sooner or later, since I still remember playing that on an Amiga. I have also received more than enough from the community lately so if anyone else asks for it give it to them. But if nobody else wants it I'll gladly give the key a good home. :-)

But speaking of keys that need a new home: I still have four keys that I meant to give away over time. Since these games have been short term freebies from GOG most veterans here have them already, so the keys started to collect dust.

Since I've seen several newcomers in this thread and everybody else is being super generous I'll also give them away right here and now.

Just tell me what you want and I'll pm you the code. No rep or other requirements this time, just don't be a known scammer. These games are looking for a new home:

Dungeon Keeper Gold
Torchlight
Little Big Adventure
Age of Wonders
I'm willing to "adopt" Torchlight. ^.^
chaosherpes: Has wizardry 6+7 come up on 3rd round yet? I'm hoping I haven't missed it
Cyraxpt: Bro, you have only ONE chance. ONE!

Martha was hungry and eat an apple. How many apples does she have now?

Answer this correctly and i'll give you Wizardry 6+7,
I suppose one less than before.
Going to install Inquisitor. Forgot how cool it looks, the sale reminded me I really need to play it.
Matruchus: Interesting. This round seems to be going faster then round 2 already.
Weekend starting, more people at computers.
Matruchus: Interesting. This round seems to be going faster then round 2 already.
Let 's hop so.
So has there been any announcement (or any conjectures?) about what will happen with the Seasoned side once the last handful of games go through on this third time through?
xjay73: So has there been any announcement (or any conjectures?) about what will happen with the Seasoned side once the last handful of games go through on this third time through?
Almost guaranteed it will just double-up on the Fresh games.