It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niky45: huh, so, can anybody sell me on inquisitor?

If I already have a ton of RPGs (DnD collection, plus spiderweb collection, plus some more) waiting to be played?
It's only 2.19 (US) and will advance us closer to Legend of Grimrock II. And it's a decent game with three related but different stories, one for each character.
stg83: Tried it twice before earlier without any luck so I doubt if the third time would have been the charm for me. I actually have gotten two crits so far but one for a game that isn't my type and another which is already in my Library. :)
mrkgnao: Just out of curiosity, when does one get the crit message? When one clicks "Buy Now" or when one clicks "Pay for Your Order Now"?
Buy now
tinflowers: Gosh gollie, just noticed this thread. I've been going insomnia as best I can. Any idea if The Banner Saga still has a chance to come round again? I also have a extra copy of Another World that I got for free if anyone wants? : )
That's a game I also meant getting sooner or later, since I still remember playing that on an Amiga. I have also received more than enough from the community lately so if anyone else asks for it give it to them. But if nobody else wants it I'll gladly give the key a good home. :-)

But speaking of keys that need a new home: I still have four keys that I meant to give away over time. Since these games have been short term freebies from GOG most veterans here have them already, so the keys started to collect dust.

Since I've seen several newcomers in this thread and everybody else is being super generous I'll also give them away right here and now.

Just tell me what you want and I'll pm you the code. No rep or other requirements this time, just don't be a known scammer. These games are looking for a new home:

Dungeon Keeper Gold
Torchlight
Little Big Adventure
Age of Wonders

If I already have a ton of RPGs (DnD collection, plus spiderweb collection, plus some more) waiting to be played?
Well. It looks like a cool classic style RPG, and it's 85% off, so chances are it won't ever be much cheaper than it is now.

Also, it includes a pile of extra content which is always a plus.
mrkgnao: Just out of curiosity, when does one get the crit message? When one clicks "Buy Now" or when one clicks "Pay for Your Order Now"?
If GOG RNG Freebie algorithm takes a shine to you then you get a crit when you hit the BUY NOW button. :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by stg83
Inquisitor is happily keanning.
Micro-BIOS: Inquisitor is happily keanning.
But it is not even close to be the keanest yet.

I suggest playing what you got already. If you want to play a fantasy game with inquisition themes there are better then the "inquisition" for instance "Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition ".
wizardofid: Would be obviously be none, however considering how the sentence was structured, it should be ate an apple as it's past tense, considering that still one apple left... :p
Uh... Uh... uh... SHUT UP YOU NERD! GO BACK TO ENGLISH! NERD!

stg83: This much? :P
I said Martha, not Steve j... wait, too soon?

And why is everybody buying Wizardy 6+7?????
Can anyone tell me if the Seasoned games have entered a 4th round?

I figured they'd be done by now if it was only 3 rounds.
stg83: If GOG RNG Freebie algorithm take a shine to you then you get a crit when you hit the BUY NOW button. :)
It doesn't like me. :P

That's not Keaning. When it's still there 6 hours from now, maybe.
How many games from fresh round 3 have already gone through?
djdarko: Well. It looks like a cool classic style RPG, and it's 85% off, so chances are it won't ever be much cheaper than it is now.

Also, it includes a pile of extra content which is always a plus.
paladin181: And it's a decent game with three related but different stories, one for each character.
see, that's the kind of answers I was looking for.

huh. but I already have a ton of them.... also, it's been cheaper - even on GOG.... (I'm too cheap, I know. )
Post edited March 06, 2015 by niky45
After Rayman's 5h17.5m stint, I believe we may change the word for this round :))
paladin181: It doesn't like me. :P
Yeah, unfortunately it is quite pretentious and very picky. ;)