It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Bro, you have only ONE chance. ONE!

Martha was hungry and eat an apple. How many apples does she have now?

Answer this correctly and i'll give you Wizardry 6+7,
This much? :P
Wait, Wasteland 2 was up when I went to eat?
Nooooooooooo..... Ah well. I'll just wait till next sale. I still have yet to finish fallout 2, anyways
Klumpen0815: Ok, gf is here, good night everyone!
Toodle pip!
ElTerprise: If i may ask what's TRI?
IAmSinistar: TRI
Call me blind i looked through the games and missed it , thank you :).
chaosherpes: Lol its cool I just got wizardry 6+7 thanks though, and obviously Martha now has no apples
As he never stated how many apples Matha had before she ate one apple it could be any number
Klumpen0815: Ok, gf is here, good night everyone!
Gnite!
Micro-BIOS: One apple inside?
Also true but wrong, and this is a question for my good old buddy (that i don't even know him) chaosherpes.

goplanet: Not bashing, but... why are all the posters from Portugal completely bonkers?

(Please note that I have Portuguese ancestry myself.)
BECAUSE YOU AMERICANS DRIVE US CRAZY!!!! CRAZZZZZZYYYY!!!

chaosherpes: Lol its cool I just got wizardry 6+7 thanks though, and obviously Martha now has no apples
Wha... what? Friendship revoked.

Who wants to answer my question then? (and be my bff?)
huh, so, can anybody sell me on inquisitor?

If I already have a ton of RPGs (DnD collection, plus spiderweb collection, plus some more) waiting to be played?
Any Shadowrun game yet to come?
Khajiin: Any Shadowrun game yet to come?
Both of them: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
huN73R: You missed crit attempt Wasteland 2 :(
stg83: Tried it twice before earlier without any luck so I doubt if the third time would have been the charm for me. I actually have gotten two crits so far but one for a game that isn't my type and another which is already in my Library. :)
Just out of curiosity, when does one get the crit message? When one clicks "Buy Now" or when one clicks "Pay for Your Order Now"?
evanmv13: Wait, Wasteland 2 was up when I went to eat?
Nooooooooooo..... Ah well. I'll just wait till next sale. I still have yet to finish fallout 2, anyways
Or you can turn to the dark side. There's a sale over there as well, if you know what I mean.

mrkgnao: Just out of curiosity, when does one get the crit message? When one clicks "Buy Now" or when one clicks "Pay for Your Order Now"?
Right after buy now (attached screenshot)
Attachments:
Post edited March 06, 2015 by huN73R
Thanks to GOG for that awesom marathon :)

I'm now the happy owner of Dreamfall Chapters :love: and half a dozen oldies ;)

Seems like i missed any Heroes of M&M sale though :(
(already have 1 thourgh 5 in single boxes and the big, white collector, but wouldn"'t mind adding it to Gog library for handy download / no need for DVD )
Both! I think... At least I hope so.
ElTerprise: Both of them: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
Guess I just try to stay awake until monday morning ...