It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ziolkowskim: And a Crit on the Inquisitor ! :D
ElTerprise: Congrats. Your first crti? Still waiting for it here :(
I haven't gotten one either,
although I keep forgetting to try... :/
tinflowers: Gosh gollie, just noticed this thread. I've been going insomnia as best I can. Any idea if The Banner Saga still has a chance to come round again? I also have a extra copy of Another World that I got for free if anyone wants? : )
Banner Saga's last turn is still to come.
Cyraxpt: Ok, i've been off for a while, what's up with this Nox demand~meme going on here?
I'm not sure, but now I want to get it... :D
GhostwriterDoF: I haven't gotten one either,
although I keep forgetting to try... :/
I tried on every i could but noooooooooooooo.....
tinflowers: Gosh gollie, just noticed this thread. I've been going insomnia as best I can. Any idea if The Banner Saga still has a chance to come round again? I also have a extra copy of Another World that I got for free if anyone wants? : )
More than six years in GOG and you didn't know about the insomnia threads? That's the best part of GOG.
Cyraxpt: Ok, i've been off for a while, what's up with this Nox demand~meme going on here?
Have no idea, but it is a very nox game
I need to leave right now to go the theater. Could someone possibly cover me for Nox? Preferably someone who pays in euros so I can paypal you back.
ziolkowskim: And a Crit on the Inquisitor ! :D

Edit: Seriously? Ten pages back travelling.
Naah. Second. First one on Sir, You're being hunted :) on first day.
Pardinuz: Finally bought BEYOND GOOD & EVIL! Yay! Woke up just in time from a nap. :D
Shame I slept through Gex, though. >.<

Edit: Seriously? Ten pages back travelling.
ziolkowskim: Naah. Second. First one on Sir, You're being hunted :) on first day.
Consider yourself lucky. *envy*
ziolkowskim: Naah. Second. First one on Sir, You're being hunted :) on first day.
Congrats! :D
wizardofid: Have no idea, but it is a very nox game
"Someone" wants to break the record and make it dissapear in less then two minutes.
opticq: Besides Doorkickers, no. Just trying to get crits :P I like giving out games it's fun!
Tarnicus: Speaking of gifting, opticq popped a very generous present in my inbox whilst I was saying goodnight to my girlfriend - thank you very much!!
Its my pleasure! :)
Going back to the Steam review topic, one of my frustrations with Steam reviews is that the reviews themselves get upvoted/downvoted not based on the quality of the review, but whether you agree/disagree with the mob sentiment.

All games have pros/cons, but if you dare write cons (no matter how accurate) about a beloved game, you'll end up with your review getting "2 out of 240 users find this review helpful."

Isn't it helpful to know the game requires a controller and you absolutely shouldn't buy it if you don't own one/don't plan to buy one? Apparently, no.
Micro-BIOS: More than six years in GOG and you didn't know about the insomnia threads? That's the best part of GOG.
What can I say, I stick to my own little world....