It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tekkaman-James: It is still to come.
Sweet. Thanks for the info.
Grargar: Fresh deal: Inquisitor (-85%) [400]
I'm willing to bet this sells a tad more slowly than Wasteland 2 did.
MissFable: I'm gone for only a few hours and you guys have already added at least another 20 pages to the thread :)
and 9 pages away from the last sale thread record :P
MissFable: I'm gone for only a few hours and you guys have already added at least another 20 pages to the thread :)
The forums move a lot faster than most of the sales!
Well, no Shadowrun: Dragonfall. I guess I can kiss goodbye to that one, as well.

Guys, if I'm not here when it shows up, can someone please get it for me & I'll trade it for something else of roughly equal value?
opticq:
Mister-Gosh: So Opticq, I'll be on the watch for an extra door kickers, then. Still I may have to go away at some point, but not very long.
Thank you for watching out for me!
And a Crit on the Inquisitor ! :D
Pond86: Has Nox been up yet in this last round?
zfox2064: Not yet
Grand thanks.
Looks like the RNG has been updated. Inquisitor was much further down the list than they usually jump. Could this also be a sign of how the new algorithm will work once the Seasoned games finish up? Hmm...
goplanet: You're doing it wrong.
zfox2064: *Nox yet
Better?
There ya go. :)
ziolkowskim: And a Crit on the Inquisitor ! :D
Congrats. Your first crti? Still waiting for it here :(

Edit: Seriously? Ten pages back travelling.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
Sacre Bleu! I was out for the day and I keane't believe I missed so many chances for potential crits on games that I was wishfully thinking to have (Yeah right! as if I would ever be so lucky). :P
Gosh gollie, just noticed this thread. I've been going insomnia as best I can. Any idea if The Banner Saga still has a chance to come round again? I also have a extra copy of Another World that I got for free if anyone wants? : )
Finally bought BEYOND GOOD & EVIL! Yay! Woke up just in time from a nap. :D
Ok, i've been off for a while, what's up with this Nox demand~meme going on here?