It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Anyone looking for 54 copies of Dark Reign and 38 of Metrocide? No? No one?
HypersomniacLive: Well, you're the guy with "a little money to spend during a sale"; why don't you help out the community? ;-P
Yeah, on things I actually want.. :P

And not that much money....
xenocidic: Did anyone pick up an extra Star Wars: X-Wing SE they'd like to deal off?
Patience young padawan, repeat they shall.

Metrocide seems to be pulling slightly ahead. It looks like a game following on the footsteps of Hotline Miami, or Monaco.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
The_Blog: WOW
My third freebie Metrocide.
Thanks RNGesus.
Wtf? You got 3 freebies randomly?
Seems like MetroJack and Dark Keane are taking their time.
jorlin: Ah, no, missed Grimrock II sale! >< ...
CharlesGrey: If it's anything like the previous sales, you will get another chance or two to buy it. It's a great game, too. :)
I know, but I am just recovering from the flu and I need to rise early tomorrow,You know, for things like ( what was it again?... Uhmmm...) ... work.
Without work, no money, no food, etc., etc ah, yes and no games.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by jorlin
Quick strawpoll while we wait for the current games. :D

http://strawpoll.me/3775816
j0ekerr: I now want the first Hotline Miami to appear, and it's all Crow's fault!
I'll totally take the blame on that. I love that game. Not to mention, it'd be great timing to put it out so more people can be exposed to the first game on the verge of the second's arrival.

In years, that's the only game I've ever pre-ordered...
wish i could get a freebie grrr lol....already bought like 4 games. gog-addicted
Tannath: Meanwhile, at the French and German forums you can hear the flies buzzing.

See, this is what a great community looks like: everybody together enjoying some consuming madness. =P
Klumpen0815: Ze Germans arr ranting foa not having gottn Hakenkreuzversion of Indy 4 vile zey ztill cood. :D
...I guess.
I was wondering about that -- do we only get a censored version now? I just bought my copy of the game. Not that I mind too much, unless other content is also cut from it. :/
BillyMaysFan59: Quick strawpoll while we wait for the current games. :D

http://strawpoll.me/3775816
I would add, that it's not exactly on my wishlist but at the current price it might be worth a try.
Tannath: Meanwhile, at the French and German forums you can hear the flies buzzing.

See, this is what a great community looks like: everybody together enjoying some consuming madness. =P
Klumpen0815: Ze Germans arr ranting foa not having gottn Hakenkreuzversion of Indy 4 vile zey ztill cood. :D
...I guess.
Shhh, Don't tell anyone...
high rated
adaliabooks: Yeah, on things I actually want.. :P

And not that much money....
You don't want to help out the community by purchasing 20-30 copies of the current deals?!

*shakes head in disappointment*
Klumpen0815: I had an eye on this one for quite a while.
Not having distractions because of fighting is great although I can imagine not being able to use my PC anymore when my gf is around as soon as I have it installed. :D
IAmSinistar: Will she distract you, or does she just object to gaming instead of quality time together? There's nothing objectionable in the game itself, unless you believe virtual people shouldn't suffer like real ones do.
No, she has a thing for games without combat and wanted to have a game that is more or less exactly like this one for a while now. She always complains about attackers distracting her from building and managing her population (that's why she likes Zoo Tycoon).
blotunga: For the lazy people who at 2am don't want even to copy paste... how many games were revealed in total?
46 games and 1 movie, if I'm counting correctly.
blotunga: For the lazy people who at 2am don't want even to copy paste... how many games were revealed in total?
23 Seasoned, 23 Fresh (+ 1 movie, thanks madth3). So 46 games total, 47 items total. That's a healthy count of chromosomes, or if you include the movie, a nasty case of trisomy. :)