It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geralt_of_Rivia: Thanks!
goplanet: Hrm, you did edit your post and someone else had posted the answer.
It's cool, I already have Sam & Max, so the key would go to someone else, anyway.

But yeah, he CHEATED! BOOO!
Whoa, first time in a while a fresh out sells a seasoned, for a while :D
arxon: to get or not to get Wasteland 2. I'd kinda exceed my limit, what a dilemma.
Ponder too much longer and you won't have a choice in the matter anyway. :P
Weird... gog.com keeps telling that Wasteland 2 expired and I can buy it for the regular price. Anyone else got this problem?
Attachments:
wstlnd2.png (39 Kb)
arxon: to get or not to get Wasteland 2. I'd kinda exceed my limit, what a dilemma.
I just kept spending. I figure the cash I spend now will save me on my gaming budget in the next few months.
Pond86: Has Nox been up yet in this last round?
Not yet
goplanet: Hrm, you did edit your post and someone else had posted the answer.
Dalthnock: It's cool, I already have Sam & Max, so the key would go to someone else, anyway.
Then why did you answer? Ugh. You people.
Tekkaman-James: Ponder too much longer and you won't have a choice in the matter anyway. :P
I'm hoping to ponder too much, too.
So in the span of just a few minutes, ineXile should make $6,715.80 from Wasteland 2...

Not bad for a crowdfunded game many months after release. And that was only one round.
Pretty, pretty please be Grimrock 2 next. I can only take so much insomnia before my brain melts out of my eyes and ears.
ElTerprise: How. 16,09€ here and i thought 1€ =1,1 $
Crol3993: Maybe because of the regional stuff
$17.99 with 2$ in store credit hmm...
Hecke: Weird... gog.com keeps telling that Wasteland 2 expired and I can buy it for the regular price. Anyone else got this problem?
a bug, but you can still buy at sale price until the copies run out.
Pond86: Has Nox been up yet in this last round?
zfox2064: Not yet
You're doing it wrong.
Ahhh finally weekend, the birds are singing
relaxation, sleep and a nip of tasty wine

ah bugger
nobody believe me anyway
its Insomnia - get me a few litres of coffee, move the fridge right to the laptop
and switch off the doorbell!
Anyone knows if I missed my last chance for Shadows: Heretic Kingdom?