It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unless I'm missing something, I think the only thing left for me to get is Nox. I got Gex, King of Dragon Pass, Spycraft, Entomorph (got it last night before bed), and Harvester from the Weekend promo. Then,I will spend nothing more... until reviews for Hotline Miami 2 roll in.

BTW, I found out I have a Steam key for The Labyrinth of Time and Sid Meier' s Covert Action. Anybody here want to swap them for their GOG equivalents? If not, I can always try the trading thread.
madth3: I see $11.99.
IAmSinistar: $15.99 here.
How. 16,09€ here and i thought 1€ =1,1 $
Geralt_of_Rivia: Chainsaw (or the fuel for it)
MarkoH01: And here is the winner - will send you your key shortly - congratulations!
Thanks!
madth3: I see $11.99.
same here : 15.99$
Khajiin: In which Round are we actually?
Third and final.
Khajiin: In which Round are we actually?
The last one.
Crol3993: same here : 15.99$
$15.99 for me too
MarkoH01: And here is the winner - will send you your key shortly - congratulations!
Geralt_of_Rivia: Thanks!
Hrm, you did edit your post and someone else had posted the answer.
Crol3993: same here : 15.99$
$11.99
harrykr: Question (inspired by the current fresh deal) : Is there any way to upgrade my Wasteland 2 kickstarter edition to the Digital Classic Edtion?
That's a question you would need to ask inXile Entertainment directly.
Has Nox been up yet in this last round?
harrykr: Question (inspired by the current fresh deal) : Is there any way to upgrade my Wasteland 2 kickstarter edition to the Digital Classic Edtion?
IAmSinistar: Ask the developers/publishers for a GOG key. That's what I did with the game TRI.
I probably can't do that. I wasn't a backer, I traded for my kickstarter edition key.
I hope Shadowrun: Dragonfall is next, 'coz I have to go away... and then I'll miss it. Again.

You know what's funny? The first time it came up, I saw it. But I thought I'd wait to see if the OTHER Shadowrun game would also pop up. Turns out it had already, AND I BOUGHT IT.

I just didn't remember, due to sleep deprivation.

SUUUUUUUUUUCKS!
to get or not to get Wasteland 2. I'd kinda exceed my limit, what a dilemma.
ElTerprise: How. 16,09€ here and i thought 1€ =1,1 $
Maybe because of the regional stuff