It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

huN73R: Doesn't work that way necessarily, people got crits while the sale was winding down too.
Cavenagh: ah ok, so you only get one chance of getting a crit? you can't spam the buy button
Yea, you only get one chance and its random.
It does not help to click the buy button several times.
Works like a lottery.
ajensen: paladin181, where is your avatar from? It looks so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. Thanks!
Jake Armitage, Shadowrun (SNES)
paladin181: Stop and think about the sheer volume of units moved this week. They've made a killing all week.
ajensen: paladin181, where is your avatar from? It looks so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. Thanks!
Jake Artimage(sp?) From Shadowrun SNES and Shadowrun Returns.
Klumpen0815: 600 x $17.99 = $10794
Holy moly....
I see $11.99.
Question (inspired by the current fresh deal) : Is there any way to upgrade my Wasteland 2 kickstarter edition to the Digital Classic Edtion?
Holy moly....
madth3: I see $11.99.
$15.99 here.
Lodium: Yea, you only get one chance and its random.
It does not help to click the buy button several times.
Works like a lottery.
Errr, in a lottery buying more tickets actually does increase your chance.
MarkoH01: And here is another trivia question - still hoping that google will not help you - and you can win

Sam & Max hit the road

Here is the question (hopefully this time more challenging):

Which item could be found in one Lucasarts adventure even though it was needed in another Lucasarts adventure.?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Chainsaw (or the fuel for it)
And here is the winner - will send you your key shortly - congratulations!
Holy moly....
madth3: I see $11.99.
for me it is 15.99. A lot depends on where you are.
paladin181: Jake Armitage, Shadowrun (SNES)
Of course, thank you!
Does anyone have a giftable Pharoah + Cleopatra? i would be happy to purchase something at the same value and trade!
Thanks all for the 'how the crit works' help

have a great weekend
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Cavenagh
MrDrWatson: There are 3 different versions of Wasteland 2....is this one the most complete?
The one that is part of this sale, "Digital Classic Edition" is the standard version. Although, it comes with a ton of bonus goodies.

The other one is the pricier "Digital Deluxe Edition". In addition to all the goodies included with the Classic, it also gives you four novellas (short stories) and a free redemption code for The Bard's Tale.

The third item you will see if you search for Wasteland 2 in the Search window, is the $20 upgrade that will add the extra items from the Deluxe Edition to your Classic Edition.
In which Round are we actually?
harrykr: Question (inspired by the current fresh deal) : Is there any way to upgrade my Wasteland 2 kickstarter edition to the Digital Classic Edtion?
Ask the developers/publishers for a GOG key. That's what I did with the game TRI.